SEASON 5 THEME SONG

Well, here we are. It's not the last theme cus there's gonna be one for the epilogue but, you know, I kinda see this a the theme for the whole story. So, without any further ado, the season 5 theme song is... Light Switch by Charlie Puth.

If you've been paying attention, you probably could've figured this out. You'll notice I put the lyric version here instead of the music video because the music video tells a very different story to what my interpretation of this song is. I just see it as a love song. It talks about having someone who lights the way and keeps you going. Something that Brooklynn is to (y/n). Once again thanks everyone for reading the story. Obviously, we're not done yet but we're basically at the end and this journey has been incredible. My plans going forward are to do a How To Train Your Dragon story next but I'm only like halfway through the second season of my race to the edge rewatch so progress on that story could be slow. I do have another idea for a different story tho. Depends what you guys want. It would be a story about... well, I think I'll tell you at the end of the epilogue. Sorry. Love you all. Eat some waffles. Tell you Mom you love her. Bye!

Thwip.