s. 4 ep. 11 Who's the Boss?

"Turn that shit off!" I yelled, coming out of the cave.

Of course, I was referring to the loud rock music emanating from our BRAD-X.

"BRAD, stop!" Darius yelled.

The BRAD's mouth shut and the music abruptly cut off.

"Sorry, guys. Guess Kash only has one song loaded on this thing." Said, Darius.

I sighed, shook my head, and put my hood up. Even the beautiful, Kashless morning could help my sour mood.

"Not to worry." Mae chuckled. "Just hearing you say you locked Kash away is music enough for my ears."

The cheers broke out once again.

We're a cringe, predictable bunch, aren't we? I thought.

The cheering stopped momentarily as Kenji was knocked over by a rowdy Firecracker.

"Get back here, Firecracker!" Ben said, chasing after the Dinosaur.

I just stood there angrily as the cheering continued.

Kenji stood to find Brooklynn smiling at him.

You bet I noticed. I noticed everything. The way she'd been smiling at him, the fact they always seemed to want to stand next to each other, even the quick little looks Kenji gave her before quickly turning away, causing her to shyly move her hair behind her ear.

"Where did Rebel go?" Kenji asked, suddenly.

Brooklyn looked around. "I... don't know. Come on, let's go find him." She said quickly, leading him away.

I glared at the back of Kenji's head as he left. Then, I walked off toward the jungle.

"Where you going, (y/n)?" Yaz asked.

"On a walk. Clearing my head." I said, quickly, before disappearing into the foliage.

I walked around for a few minutes, not doing much head-clearing at all. Just being with my thoughts made things worse, which is something I found out last night instead of sleeping. More questions just boil to the surface. For every answer, ten insecurities wormed their way through my mind. I was going crazy. Then... the voices went silent as a familiar voice reached my ears.

"So, uh..." The voice of Brooklynn started, nervously.

I looked over.

Brooklynn was leaning back on a sleeping Rebel while sitting next to Kenji.

"Should we tell them about us?" Brooklynn finished.

I didn't mean to eavesdrop. But, I was there so the little amount of fucks I had left to give sort dissolved away.

Kenji chuckled nervously. "Really? Okay. But, uh... is it cool if I tell Darius and (y/n) first?"

I stared straight ahead, my heart racing.

"Did you have a big, two-person announcement planned or something?" Brooklynn asked, jokingly.

"No, it's just I owe it to them since we had that weird thing on the boat after you guys got kidnapped, and I was being a jerk because I figured I liked you. And (y/n) and I just recently got back on the same page, and-" Kenji rambled.

"Wait, that's what that was?" Brooklynn asked

Everyone's reaction to this news somehow makes it into the script.

"Uh... Okay, A, that's kind of adorable,"

Bitch what? Where? Who? When? How? Sorry for interrupting so much but wtf?