s. 3 ep. 2 Safe Harbor

yay 13k

The sun was peeking through the clouds as we stood on the rocky shore, looking out at the boat. It was an overcast day but not cold. And humid as always.

"Stay sharp." Darius reminded us, as we stood there in our swimsuits, "For all we know, Tiff is still in there."

"In that case let's hurry up." I said, "We don't want her to miss her date with an ass kicking."

Brooklynn rubbed her eyes, "God, that was terrible."

"But accurate." I reminded her.

"Do you always have to resort to violence?" Yaz asked.

"No. But when it's the person who shot you..."

"Focus. Let's go." Darius said.

We swam out to the back deck of the boat and stealthily climbed aboard.

As we did, I tried my hardest to hold my horny teen side back and keep my eyes from drifting to any of the girls in swimsuits. Jesus, (y/n). Why are you such a creep?

Me and Brooklynn headed along the lower deck, looking through windows to see if Tiff was still there.

Brooklynn gasped suddenly.

"What?" I asked.

She pointed down. There were large scratch marks at her feet.

"Yikes," I said

She looked at me, gulped, then continued walking.

We looked around the seating area at the front of the ship.

"No sign of anyone," Ben said, coming around the corner.

"Or anything," Brooklyn added.

"Looks like Tiff got what was coming to her," I said

We walked up to the upper deck where Sammy and Darius were exploring... the steering area? I don't know what that place is called on a boat.

"And it's almost out of gas," Darius said as we walked up.

"Are you sure?" Sammy asked, "Did you tap it? They always tap it." Sammy tapped the gas gauge which fell even lower. "Huh? Well, now we're really sure." She said sheepishly.

"So, we've got a boat. We just can't use the boat." Ben stated as Darius and Sammy joined us.

"Okay, the northwest dock is just around that bend. If we can somehow make it there, maybe we can find more gas and whatever else we need to get us off the island." Darius said hopefully as we descended the ladder.

Suddenly the door to our right's handle began to raddle. "Behind me," I said stepping in front of Darius and Brooklynn.

The door burst open, and I lunged forward with a lariat. Kenji saw it coming, ducked it, and shouted, "Boo!" as I tumbled into the cabin.

Darius and Brooklynn fell back screaming.

"Hahahahaha! Gotcha!" He laughed.

"Kenji!" Brooklyn said angrily.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, bro? I almost took your head off!" I shouted, standing up and walking out the door.

"Not funny, dude! You scared-" Darius started.

"I know. It was awesome." He laughed, "You should've seen your faces! Priceless!"

"The height of comedy," Ben said, coming down the ladder.