s. 4 ep. 3 Turning Dr. Turner

"Oh, so we're just gonna walk into the creepy doorway that appeared out of thin air," I said, following the others without an answer. "Ok, just making sure."

The door closed behind us as we walked through the white, metal hallway, footsteps echoing around us.

Out of nowhere, Brooklynn stopped short and I bumped into her.

She looked back at me with a surprised look on her face

"Shit. My bad." I apologized

Her face turned a little pink but she turned back to the side hallway and looked up at the pipes. "Shhh." She said

The sound of running water sloshed through the pipes on the roof, leading to a door. Brooklynn hurried down the side path, determined to get to the bottom of whatever was going on.

"Guys!" I called. They turned and I gestured with my head to follow us down the other walkway.

We all met in front of the large door. Brooklyn slid her finger along the small screen to the right of the door and to my surprise, it opened to reveal... a whole forest with pines, oaks, and chirping birds.

"What the..." I said

"Guys, do you remember how, like, five seconds ago, we were in a desert?" Brooklynn asked

"What the hell is this place?" Sammy asked

Suddenly the ground shook with all too familiar thudding footsteps.

"No, it can't be," Yaz said

"Come the fuck on!" I groaned

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say that feels like a-" Sammy was interrupted by a familiar gurgle.

We all looked into the trees and spotted a scaly foot.

"T. rex." Sammy finished

A grayish-green rex with bright yellow eyes appeared around a tree and gave a mighty roar.

Everyone shouted and spirited away.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Kenji complained

"Oh, no, of course, I forgot that every island has dinosaurs now!" I shouted

We dove behind some rocks which the rex ran by and into the trees, then reappeared a moment later, facing off with... another T. rex. This one was a lighter gray but with the same bright yellow eyes.

"Two. Cus of course there's two." I said as we crouched behind a tree.

"Why the fuck are there more dinos here?" Brooklynn whispered.

"Let's ask her," Ben said pointing

A dark-skinned woman with glasses crouched behind the log, observing the beasts. She looked at something on her iPad before sitting cross-legged and typing in some notes. All the while she had a sandwich logged in her mouth.

"Who's that?" Kenji asked

"A guardian angel finally came to take us somewhere better than this?" I suggested

The woman looked up and the sandwich dropped from her mouth as she saw us. She stood up and hurried over to us.

"Get behind me," I said, standing and putting on a mean face

"You're trespassing." The woman said

"No shit," I replied

"What are you up to?" She gasped, "Are you here to spy?"