s. 2.5 ep. 3 Gyrospheres

At the time of me starting to write this chapter, we're at 6.9k reads. Nice. Sorry, this one was a little late. I normally start writing these on Wednesdays once I get the storyline, I want in my head but this week I was flying home and my flight got delayed 5 hours. I know. It was such a long delay that it was Thursday morning when I landed. It was fucking ridiculous. I was too jet-lagged to do anything Thursday and was passed out on Friday, so I had a fun week. Thanks for 6k and 7k reads. Seeing this story get so much support has been a joy. It's finally July and we'll get season 5 soon. It's gonna be great. Just a reminder, your comments are welcome, so if you want to throw something in the comments, I read them all and respond to a lot of them. For example, I dared @Fulcrum103 to do CinamaSins for every chapter of this story after they made a joke about it in the comments and it's really funny to see the cliche-ness of my writing pointed out but also just things that are stupid about the actual show. Keep up the good work, Fulcrum, you rebel scum. Remember to eat some waffles and tell your mother you love her. Enjoy. BTW happy 4th of July American readers. And everyone else... don't worry, even us Americans hate America.

POV: (y/n)

"Camp meeting time!" Darius shouted as we gathered around the chalkboard.

"Yay," I said, dryly.

"Anyone have any new plans today?"

"Yes!" Kenji said with excitement.

"What is it?" I asked skeptically.

"What if we build a giant catapult to launch us across the ocean to Costa Rica?"

We all stared at him blankly.

"You have to be joking," Yaz said.

"Great, we're all in agreement. I'll start collecting materials and-" he said, beginning to stand up.

"Sit down you dumb fuck." I said, slapping the back of his head.

"Ow..." He complained.

"Any actual Ideas?" I asked.

"I do. I think a raft is our best bet." Darius said.

I nodded. "You couldn't have mentioned that before he started talking?" I asked, gesturing to Kenji.

Darius continued, "It might take a while to find enough materials, but I think we can do it."

"I agree." Said Brooklynn. The others nodded.

"There's bamboo supports all over the island we can use. As well as the barrels at the veterinary center. Even extra tires from random cars could work. We can definitely do it." I said with confidence.

Darius smiled.

"But" I added, "You're right. It will take a while to make 'er seaworthy. In the meantime, we should work on other escape methods just in case. Any ideas."

The other campers were silent for a moment, until...

"Oh! Me! Me!" Kenji said, raising his hand.

I sighed, "Is it stupid?"

Kenji lowered his hand. Then quickly raised it again when he got another idea.

"Does it involve a catapult?" I asked.

His hand dropped.

"Anyone? Ideas?" I continued

"Well..." Yaz started,

I nodded at her to continue.

"I was thinking, there's gotta be vehicles on the island still, right? Like, obviously cars and stuff but what about helicopters? We saw Masrani fly one. It can't be the only one, right? ACU must have some." She explained.