Amidst the chaos of life, love blooms | 018 |

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

──❝Amidst the chaos of life, love blooms❞──

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/n] runs through the dark hallways of the castle, her heart pounding and tears streaming down her face. Guilt floods her every thought as she thinks about how she hurt Leon. Her blurry eyes scan the area, searching for any signs of a place to hide. Roaming around the castle with no clear destination in mind. She is suddenly caught by an arm and swung into the darkness, a hand cutting short her scream. She doesn't even have time to scream as she's slammed onto a table. Men dressed in cloaks surround her, their cruel hands trying to undress her, and she fights back with all her might. 

[Y/n] struggles against them, despite the haze in her mind. She tries to remember how she got into this situation and who these people are. The more she fights, the clearer her thoughts become, and she realizes that she needs to find a way to escape before it's too late. That's when her eyes land on something peculiar—a white dress, discarded on a nearby couch. Her heart hammers in her chest, as she realizes something. The dress was a sacrificial offering, and the intended victim was her, according to Lord Saddler's will. 

In a moment of desperation, [Y/n] mustered the remaining reserves of her strength and executed a well-placed kick, striking the man who had been relentlessly attempting to remove her pants with unparalleled gauche. With a fierce force, her boot connected with the man's chin, causing his jaw to violently recoil and strike the back of his skull with a sickening crack. The impact was so powerful that the man's body was sent crashing to the ground, leaving behind a trail of blood as his lifeless form came to rest.

With unwavering determination, [Y/n] swiftly retrieved her combat knife and confronted the remaining assailants. She deftly plunged the blade into the neck of one assailant, piercing through flesh and bone and leaving the man gasping for air as he fell to his knees. Before the man retaliated with his tentacle, [Y/n] was ready. She dodged the appendages and countered with a swift kick to his knee, causing him to stumble. Before he could recover, [Y/n] thrust the knife into the top of his skull, securing her victory. As the last man lunged towards her, she deftly rotated her body to face him and wrapped her legs around his neck, effectively cutting off his air supply. With a sudden, forceful jerk, she snapped his neck, ending his life in a matter of seconds. The room fell silent as she stood triumphantly, her body covered in a sheen of sweat and her heart pounding with adrenaline. The once chaotic environment was now quiet, with only the sound of her breathing and the echoes of her victorious battle cry.