Bound by Chains | 004 |

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

──❝Bound by Chains❞──

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Sacrificial lamb. You will receive our most sacred body. You, my dear, are part of something bigger than yourself. Special to us. We have chosen you to be the one to receive this honor. We won't allow you to escape unscathed, but don't worry; the experience won't be painful but rather revolutionary. You will emerge from this ritual a new person, reborn into our community as one of us. It begins now."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Leon's eyes shot open, the drowsiness still lingering in his mind, along with the numbness in his mouth. He tried to move but found himself unable to do so, not even his fingers, as an intense coppery taste filled his mouth. He was mildly suspended in mid-air, his arms bound tightly above his head by chains that stretched from the ceiling. His wrists burned with pain as the handcuffs dug into his skin, cutting into the flesh and restricting his movement. The sound of his own labored breathing filled the silence of the room. He struggled against the restraints, trying to find a way to free himself, but the metal clamped down tight, preventing any escape. He at least tried to move his fingers, but they were numb and unresponsive. The more he struggled, the tighter the restraints seemed to become, cutting off circulation to his hands. "Oh, what the fuck?"

Leon's eyes snapped to the motionless body lying pressed up against the wall in front of him, a look of shock and disbelief spreading across his face. [Y/n] leaned back against the cold concrete wall, her arms chained tightly to the metal pipe that ran along its length. Blood seeped from the gash on her forehead, staining her pale skin and trickling down her face. Her chains rattled softly as she shifted in her sleep, her breaths coming in ragged gasps. Her hair was matted with sweat and blood, and her eyes were closed tightly, as if in pain. "Shit, [Y/n]!" Leon's fingers dug into the cold metal chains, his body straining with all his might as he threw himself forward in an attempt to reach [Y/n]. But no matter how hard he pulled, the chains held firm, refusing to budge. The chains swayed and clanged in response to Leon's frantic attempts to break free, but no matter how hard he struggled, he couldn't manage to escape. The metal links seemed to have a life of their own, refusing to budge no matter how hard he pulled. As he fought against the chains, a groan of pain could be heard from behind him. "Hey, stop it!"

Leon turned to see the same man they encountered earlier. The two of them kept their distance as they walked away from each other. "Oye, Yanqui, got a name?" The man asked. Leon grunted, "Leon." He didn't feel like sharing any more information with this stranger. "And the senorita?" Leon hesitated for a moment before responding, "Her name is [Y/n]." He didn't want to reveal too much about her either, but he also didn't want to come across as rude. The man nodded and continued the conversation. "Quite a type, eh? I'm Luis Serra. And guess - you, your girlfriend, me - picked the wrong spot for a vacation, eh?" Luis laughed, but Leon didn't find it amusing. He just wanted to get out of this situation as soon as possible. "Actually, she's not my girlfriend. We're just friends," Leon clarified, hoping to dispel any assumptions Luis may have had. But the thought of dating her did cross his mind. He quickly pushed it aside and focused on getting out of this situation.