Chainsaws | 013 |

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

──❝Chainsaws❞──

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Let's keep moving," As Leon gazed out into the ominous forest, he couldn't help but feel a sense of unease. The darkness seemed to envelop everything around him, and the faint rustling of leaves and twigs only added to his growing sense of unease. He knew that he couldn't afford to linger in one place for too long, for fear of drawing unwanted attention. As he pondered their next move, the faint sound of an incoming call pierced through the agent's earpiece, jolting him from his thoughts. Without hesitation, Leon quickly answered the call, his voice steady and determined. "This is Roost. I've got some bad news. Condor One and Two." As [Y/n] listened intently to the report, her eyebrows furrowed in concern, her brows drawing together in a slight V shape. She shifted her attention to her earpiece, her index finger tapping rhythmically against the plastic as she tried to make sense of the information being relayed to her. "What's the problem?" Hunnigan swiftly relayed the information about the situation to her. "With the weather like this, the chopper can't make its approach. Can you stand by until it's clear?" 

"Negative. Too dangerous." As Leon shook his head, a web of tension formed across his forehead as his eyes fixed firmly on the path ahead. "We're gonna get out of here and find someplace safe," he said, with a determined gaze, a firm resolve building within him. "I'm sorry, I wish I could do more to help." [Y/n] nodded understandingly. "Don't worry about it. You've done enough already," she replied, a hint of gratitude in her voice. Leon added, "We'll swim home if we have to. Condor One and Two out." As the call abruptly ended, [Y/n] and Leon exchanged a glance, both of them knowing that they had to move quickly if they were to make it out of the forest alive. They continued on their way, their senses heightened as they navigated through the treacherous terrain, their eyes constantly scanning the surrounding area for any signs of danger.  Despite the risks, they pressed on, their determination to complete their mission never faltering.

"What's...What's going to happen to us?" Ashley hesitantly inquired, her voice quivering with emotion. Her gaze darted between Leon and [Y/n], both of whom stood before her with an air of unease. The atmosphere felt oppressive, and there seemed to be an absence of words to fill the void. As Leon pondered, his face grew increasingly grim. His brow furrowed, and his lips pressed together in a tight line as he searched for the appropriate words to express his thoughts. "[Y/n] and I will do everything we can to keep you safe," he reassured her. "But right now, let's just focus on getting out of here." [Y/n] affirmed with a nod, her eyes radiating a resolute glimmer.