ECHOES OF CONTAMINATION

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝Echoes of Contamination❞

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Watch out!"

With his arm still around her, he leaned in and whispered, "Stay close, I won't let anything happen to you." [Y/n]'s heart raced, both from the close encounter and Leon's protective embrace.

"I'll always be here for you,"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Leon S. Kennedy

❝"I would do anything to keep you safe, including laying down my life for you. We're In This Together.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/n] [S/n]

With you by my side, I know we can conquer anything that comes our way.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【 NOTICE

➤ This book is an adaptation of the game 'Resident Evil 4 Remake.' The storyline will remain true to the original gameplay, but I will be incorporating my own content, which won't affect the overall plot. As a fan of the game, I wanted to bring my own perspective and creativity to the story while staying true to its roots.

➤  This book delves into the complexities of love and loss in the aftermath of the T-virus outbreak. This story was created not only to enhance my writing abilities but also because I am a huge fan of Leon S. Kennedy and wanted to pay homage to his character. I hope readers will enjoy this gripping tale of survival, sacrifice, and the power of human connection in the face of unimaginable horror.

➤ Your thoughts and feelings about the story are important and valid. Your perspective may differ from others', and that's okay. It's important to reflect on why the story resonated with you or why it didn't, and to share your thoughts with others in a respectful and open-minded manner. Please feel free to point out any mistakes or errors you notice, and I will make the necessary corrections as soon as possible.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【 WARNING

➤ Profanity

 ➤ Violence & Gore

➤ Dark Themes

 ➤  Intense Scenes 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

WARNING: This story will contain spoilers