Chapter 21

Ella's pov

I was now dressed and ready to go. The excitement now filling me. I had met a few girls who would also be doing some of the modelling with me. Out of them all though there was one, she was called isa. She was absolutely gorgeous and so so nice.

The photographer had now called me up to come and do some positions, The photographer spoke up "my god, ella you're an absolute natural. Forget what I'm saying just do as you please" I smile and nods and that's what I do.

Isa was looking at me and giving me a thumbs up and called her over with my hand and we start to take some together. Lando was still on mind of course, I don't think there will be a moment when he isn't.

"Okay! Can I have Chanel next please!" The photographer called.

Me and isa walked off and smiled at each other. "You know what Ella, he right you seriously are a natural at what you do!"

"Thank you hun I'm glad you think so." I smile "hey, do you wanna go out for cocktails tonight?" I say once more and smile again at her.

"You know what Ella. I'll more then happily come out for a few cocktails with you." She smiles as we start getting changed again for the next set of photos.

I few hour pass us by and it's now 16:30. We smile and chat between ourselves as we walk out pretty little things modelling studio.

"So tonight at say six maybe six thirty at the latest?" I say and she just not at me with a smile. "Perfect, we will see you later then hun!" Me and Maura say by to isa as we get in the car and drive back to the hotel to get ourselves started for tonight.

Maura looks at me and smiles "enjoy tonight okay? Just don't get to drunk because another shoot for boohoo tomorrow remember?"

"Yes Maura, I know you don't need to remind me. I'm not going to forget" I chuckle and shake my head at her which makes her also chuckle.

"I know Ella, but still it's my job to remind you" she says as we arrive at the hotel. We both get out, walking into the hotel and get ourselves sorted and ready for our tiny girls night.

Time just flies by and before I know it's time for us us to be going and netting isa at the bar. We get in the taxi and look round as we drive through the streets of London and I smile.

I smile again as we get out the car walk inside the bar being able to push through the line with being who I was and who I knew. I thanked the doorman walking inside and I smile.

"Isa!" I smile and walk over to her hugging her "my god don't you looking stunning."

"Me? My god look at you Miss Ella rose Sanchez. You look fabulous!!" She say and I just smile and nudge her.

"Thank you honey! Let's get our shot in first and do them" I say and that we do we all order a round of shots each and did them all one by one. Overal we just spoke about absolutely everything and anything most by the time tomorrow comes we won't even recall.

Tonight's going to be a long night...

A few hours had past and it was now 22:45 and the shots and cocktails had all hit me and I knew it from the moment i sat on the toilet and felt the walls moving in on me. I chuckle to myself and wash my hands.

I go to the dance floor where isa and Maura are we all just dance like nobody watching. The buzz I was feeling in this Moment i absolutely adored it, I couldn't get enough of it. However I was feeling a sort of way as I did every-time I had a bit to much to drink. Lando was all I could think of.

I go and sit down and pulls out my phone not seeing straight but I finally find him and I call him. I smile softly as it rings.

"Hello? Ella? Everything okay?" His voice sounds through the phone as he answers.

"Hellloooo handsome and to answer your question no I'm not okay. You're not here with me, and I need right now, like really really need you." My words a little slurred from alcohol.

He's quiet for a second "are you drunk babygirl? How much have you hand drink?" He says

I sigh and ty to think. "Nooo I'm not drunk I only had about ... erm," I Pause "ISA HOW MUCH HAVE I HAD TO DRINK?!" I shout over the people. I wait for her to answer and nod at her "I've had about 12 shots and between 1-9 pornstar martinis plus 2 Pina coladas. That's not the point though."

He goes to speak but I cut him off. "I want you to blind fold me, tie me to the bed by my arms and you just do whatever you want to me. Then from the bed we take to the shower and carry it on there. Making sure the neighbours know exactly who's causing all the noise by me screaming your name."

I smirk to myself little did I know though, I was on loud speaker where everyone who he was with could hear meaning Carlos. Ah shit I would regret this morning I feel.

"Ella baby.." he coughs "you're on loud speaker and basically everyone has just heard that" my smirk drops before I speak up.

"You know what I don't care and it's not like you haven't already had me screaming your name before, or I had to groaning and grunt my name while I gave you-

"Okay babe that's  enough, I need to go we're going for something to eat okay? I'll talk to you later or something. Just stay safe okay and don't do anything stupid" he cut me off and frown a little.

"Yeah okay whatever. See ya then." I just end the call and slam the phone down. "I'll just call you later or something" mimicking lando. Yeah maybe I was being a little dramatic but at the moment I didn't care. I get out of my chair and grabs my purse and walk out the club. The paparazzi were everywhere. I just walk past them like it was nothing and roll my eyes at there question. Before turning and answering one about lando and me.

"No me and lando aren't dating and even if we was it wouldn't be anyone elses business now please. Leave me alone." I lie and get into my taxi slamming the door as they drive off.

Once back at the hotel and kick my shoes off and just get into bed and cuddle into the blanket.