chapter 9

Ellas pov:

Waking up to the sun shining through the curtains, I feel my body tangled up with someone else's. I turn a little to try and see who it is... Lando. Oh shit I thought to myself what have I done. I didn't know what to do. Slowly untangling myself from him, I feel him pull me closer to him again. Fuck. All the memories coming back to me like some dream.

I hear him stirring from his sleep. Once again I try and get out of his grip and this time I do. Looking down and seeing my clothes and underwear was all gone, I swallow. A sudden feeling coming over me.. What if he regrets it..

"Ella?" his morning voice sounds through the quiet room sending the same familiar shivers down my spin. I turn and look at him and smile awkwardly.

"I- hi.. good morning.." I said quietly as I start putting my clothes back on.. "do you remember what happened last night?" I spoke up once again and he just nods at me. Looking down at his lap.

I knew it.. I definitely regretted it. I put my dress back on and grab my shoes. I felt so embarrassed, I needed to just get out of there. No matter what I felt, it didn't matter... Not to him.

"im gonna go. Im sorry" I mumble before walking put and shutting the door behind me, I hear his voice call me name but I just keep going. Hoping not to run into anyone. I get into the elevator and go up to my room. As I stood there with my eyes closed, every little memory comes back to me like a smack in the face. starting from the fight I had to the drinking and dancing to me and lando sleeping together.

Getting into my room, I straight to the shower and get in it. As I stood there thinking.. A serious thought came to my head did we even use a condom. I'm not on any sort of birth control at the moment. I chew my lip thinking about it and I wash my hair and body. Tearing up I shake my head and get out wrapping a towel around me. I look in the mirror and my eyes widen "oh my god" my neck and chest was covered in hickeys. What on earth was I going to do. Carlos is going to not only kill me but lando and the others are gonna tease and ask me questions.

I brush my teeth and take two painkillers. Taking my phone I try and turn it on showing that its dead. I plug it on charger and quickly get myself sorted.. Suddenly my phone start blowing up showing messages from Carlos to many other drivers asking where I was. My socials has blew up to as I looked there was posts from many accounts with pictures of me and lando leaving together. Fuck.

I message everyone back saying i'm fine and i'm at my hotel room. Then there's a knock on bedroom door and go over and open it. Charlotte, Charles and Carlos. Their eyes widen at me as their eyes drop from my face to my neck. Fuck, I forgot about them.

Carlos was the first to speak. "where the hell have you been and what on earth is all over you god damn neck?" his voice sounded angry. "do you know how worried everyone has been. One minuet you was there with lando-" he stops talking and just looks at me.

Charlotte was just there smirking at me as if she knew what had gone down between us the night before.

"im going to kill him I swear to god. That lad is dead mi promise you know." Carlos speaks as he walks into my room with other two.

I look at them shutting the door. "Carlos. Its fine. we are both contenting adults okay? Nothing happened that I didn't want to happen. I get im your baby sister okay? However you cant control what I do and dont do anymore. I'm big enough to make my own choices now okay. so seriously just chill out." I say my voice coming of more angry than I wanted it too.

Carlos just stands there in shock at me and scoffs. Shaking his head at me and sitting down on the bed.

Charles then speaks up "where is he now?" I just shrug and look at him.

"In his hotel room where I left him. I won't be happening again anyways so just forget about it yeah?" I say as I start packing my suitcase back up.

Charlotte look at me sadly and walks over to me. hugging me. "what happened el, why would you say that?" I hug her back before pulling away.

"because from the look on his face, he looked like a regretted it and it was a mistake" my eyes fill up realising how much it actually hurt, that he may regret it because I didn't regret it at all. Maybe just maybe I actually did like him more than I would like to admit.

Last night was the most alive I had felt in a while, he made me feel things that nobody could make me feel. I just shake my head and start applying make up to covers the hickeys and sort my face out.

I turn and look at them. "I need to go, I need to catch a flight to California.."

Charles and Carlos look at me confused. "why on earth are you going to California for?" Charles speaks up.

I look at him and sigh. "i've been invited to take place in the new vogue runway and magazine."

Carlos was just silent. Charles look at Charlotte looking for any comfirmation and she just nods at him with a smile. "why didnt you tell us, this is amazing news."

I just shrug and sit on the bed. "I dont know, you guys have other things going on and that just didn't matter. You guys are flying to Hawaii for you little break while doing other things in between before the next race. So it just didn't matter."

Carlos finally speaks up looking at me. "We will be there cheering you on. Hawaii can wait and then when your done you can come with us" he smile and nods.

"really?" he nods and kisses my head.

"ofcourse we will be Ella. We'd be crazy not too.. We will be on the next flight." I just smile at Charlotte and hug her.

"well I really need to go. So ill see you in a little bit then okay." I give them all a little kiss on the cheek before heading out the door. They all say see you later.

Taking a deep breath. I walk to the elevator before I hear someone shouting my name and I knew exactly who's British voice it was. "ELLA! ELLA WAIT!"

I didn't look back I just go in and looked at him as the doors close and take me down. Getting into the cab, I smile at the driver telling him where I need to go. Thats what he did, he took me there and I thanked him as we got there I thanked him and got out and went to where my flight was.

{ a quick and credit to oceyanicx for helping with the idea 🩷 }