chapter 40

Ella's pov

2 Months Later

I'm mot 5 months pregnant and must say pregnant is amazing my, oh my it is draining. Lando has been busy with the upcoming race. Doing his usually stuff like the race simulators, training, interviews ect. He has been a star even when he's busy he's always making sure I'm okay and that the baby has been okay.

His family are always checking in, asking for bump updates and scan photo updates and honestly I adore them so much, I've gotten close with flo too she always calls or FaceTimes when neither of us are busy. I've done a few shoots for maternity clothes but if fans ask we going to say it was just a fake silicon baby bump. I'm really not ready for them to know yet but I know lando is excited to tell them but he understands i'm not ready yet.

We're in Amsterdam, with lando having his race but I think it may be one of the last ones I can go to until after the baby is born with not being able to fly while pregnant. The sound of the summer rain hitting the windows was the most relaxing sound ever and it just gave me so much inner peace.

Lando was still sound asleep even though he really needs to be getting up as he's got practise and the qual today and im hoping he does well but whether he does or not im happy and proud off him. Sitting on the chair I decided to post on instagram considering its been a while and go through some emails and reply to a few.

My phone started to ring and it was Carlos so I answer it in case its important.

"Hey mr, everything okay?" I speak quietly and look out the window.

"Hey sis, yeah everything is okay. I was more calling to check in on you and I was wondering where you and lando are at?" he says back

"Yeah everything is perfect. We're still at the hotel, lando is sleeping still but i'm gonna wake him up so he isn't late." I say 

"good luck with that, that boy loves his sleep. Also, are you sure everything is okay? I know Pablo has been messaging you and what not, isa told me." he says and sigh in response

"Yeah he has but ive just ignored him, at the end of the day we wasn't working out and I fall out of love with and now that im happy and with someone I truly feel loved, safe and secure with he doesn't like that. He won't do anything though im sure, I mean come on when will he have the time." I say back through the phone and glance at lando.

"I know, I know I just want you to be safe thats all El. You mean everything to me and if  lose you I don't even know what I would do your are my favourite baby sister after all."

"Carlos, im your only baby sister you idiot but dont worry ive got lan with me. Stop worrying and focus on the qual and the race okay? Tell isa ill see her at the paddock. Lots of love." I say.

okay. I love you see you in bit" he says and ends the call and sighs shaking my head. I walk over to the bed.

"Lan, baby.. You need to get uo and get sorted we need to head the paddock. Qual today and you dont want to miss it." I shake him a little which causes him to groan just a 5 more minuets. 

I sigh and straddle his was it and and run my hands through his hair. "No you need to get up now. Me and baby S want to get food too and if you dont get u either of us are going to be happy." I say.

"okay fine, im up im up" he grunts and yawns looking at me and smirks a little and puts his hands on my stomach. "I think you should wake me up like this more often." he adds making me roll my eyes. 

"Yeah not going to happen, im only going to get bigger and heaver" I chuckle and shake my head and sigh. Getting off him and smile. I start on my hair  and he's finally gets up and comes and gives me a kiss on the head before going to get himself sorted.

-------

We're telling them everyone today and honestly the nerves are so high but I think its because of telling Carlos why theyre so high, I have no idea how he's going to react.

We walk through the paddock my oversized clothes hiding my bump. I smile at a few cameras and hold lando close to me and look round. I look at him. "Are we going get you checked in and what not then telling them or tell them after qual?" He looks down at me.

"I think we should tell them after the qual, I feel like that would be better just because we all need focus." he says and I nod at him and we walk overt get him sorted and ready for practice then the qual. 

I grab my self a bottle of water needing with my mouth being so dry. I sat down in my usual spot and rest my hands on my stomach as lando goes of to do his thing and I sigh. I look round mclaren and smile at a few workers going by. I look over trying to see lando but he ws near to be seen and I once again im sighing.

-----

Nearly qual time.