chapter 29

landos pov

I was up at McLaren shooting some YouTube videos that will be posted for some content. However I couldn't really think straight, Ella hasn't been to well lately, every morning with a doubt shell me in the bathroom throwing up. She tries to be quiet, so she doesn't wake me or see her like that but I don't care. So everytime I hear her ill be straight in the bathroom making sure she's okay, tie her hair up for her and rub her back.

I know now its not down to somethings she eaten because it would be a 24 hour thing not a monthly thing, I don't think she can pregnant because we are always safe when we sleep together. As much as I love kids, i'm only 21 I am no where near ready for the responsibility of looking after a child and then there's racing I can't just give that up i've worked to hard for it. Then she's to stubborn to even go to the hospital to get herself checked to see if its anything major.

Oscar snaps his fingers in front my face. "Hello? Earth you Lando we need you in the century not some other one" he chuckle and shakes his head.

"I-yeah my bad sorry bud." I chuckle a little and crack on with the shooting and getting about the next race. I sigh.

-----

Arriving outside Ellas, I get the key out my pocket and walk inside once I unlocked it I walk inside and take my shoes off. Leaving them by the front door I walk into the living room hearing the tv on. The sight I saw was so cute, shes cuddled up in couch with with her hand on her stomach. I walk over and pull a blanket over her placing a little kiss on her head. 

I walk into the kitchen to make myself a sandwich and a drink. Then I walk upstairs to have a shower. I was in the shower for about 20 minuets then I get out putting on sweats and a t-shirt and walk downstairs to a noise coming from the kitchen and chatter going on.

"no I haven't told him yet.. but I have an idea on how I could tell him" I hear one of the voices but I couldn't make out who it was.

"you need to tell-" I hear another answer and walk in to see isa and Ella sat at the table.

"oh hi lando, didnt know you was home.." isa says with a little smile and looks down. Hm theyre hiding something.

Ella stands up and walks over to me wrapping her arms around me and giving me a little kiss. "hey baby" shes says softly as I hug her back and kiss her head.

she lets go and I smile. What and who was they talking about. "What was you two gossiping about hm?" I say as I sit down next to where Ella was sitting.

they look at at each other then Ella speak up again "oh nothing important, just on about how I was going to come to the next race." she says quickly, I just raise a brow and nod slowly 

"right okay..." I say not convinced at all. She's hiding something from me.. Shes not cheating on me is she.. surely not but what If she is. "i'm gonna go do a twitch live stream with max for a bit" I say standing up and walking out. Ella just looks at me with a little frown.

"I-okay.. enjoy.." was all she said before I walked up off and go upstairs too the game room she had done for me. We've been together for 2 months  she wouldn't have already cheated surely to god. I live stream with max while trying to take my mind of it but even max could see I was distracted.

---------

Ella knocks on the door and walks "babe? Ive got you food here." she walks over placing his down for him. She kisses my cheek before walking out.

I shake my head and sigh not really feeling hungry but I still eat it anyways. I stay on gaming with max for a bit but off live stream and I talk him through everything thats been going on but he's absolutely sure she isn't cheating he says she not that type and she absolutely in love with me. his words. 

"the best thing you can do is ask her mate" he says. "im gonna get off cuz its late and ill talk to you tomorrow alright?" he adds

"yeah alright mate, talk to you tomorrow" I say before leaving and closing everything off. I take the head phones and hear a noise and walk out the room and head to the bathroom. "babe?baby?" I try to open the door but shes locked it. 

"im- im o-okay just my stomach again" she says in between throwing up. 

"can you let me in please baby?" I ask softly and she does opening the door for me and she leaning against the bath tub. I walk over to her pull her close to me "what's going on Ella?" I ask

"nothing im fine, just not feeling to good okay?" "im fine" she says and stands up brushing her teeth and walks into the bathroom. I know shes not okay in the morning and 9 time out 10 when she eats something. she can't keep anything down. 

shes in bed by time I walk back into the bedroom. "Ella I need to ask something okay?" she just turns and looks at me and nods.

"are you cheating on me, I heard you and isa." I say and she just stares at me, her eyes tearing up.

"No lando why on earth would you even think that? Do you really think im a cheat?" she shakes her head at my the tears slip down her cheeks and walk over to her to wipe them but she just turns her head away. "I can't believe you'd actually think id cheat on you. Im not some whore!" she gets out of bed and grabs her blanket. "I can't believe you" was the last thing she said before walking out and slamming the door.

fuck, im such an idiot of course shes not cheating on me. This is Ella im talking about. I sigh and sit on the bed with my head in my hands for about an hour or so before I walk downstair to find her sleeping on the couch.

I pick her up and take her up to bed. I put her in bed and then get in myself nd pulls her close and cuddle her kissing her head "Im sorry" I mumble before sleep takes over.