chapter 34

The big reveal!!! Im go excited!!!!

ellas pov

We are at the paddock and it was around 1ish the race starting soon, the mechanics where making sure everything was sorted for when he came into the pit. Charlotte was having words with lando about a few things.

My phono starts ringing and I look at the id caller.

Maxie F I answer it obviously

"hey Maxie what's up?"

"hey E, im just letting you know im at the hotel room now, im going to start on all the stuff like putting it all out.

"yeah okay. Thats fine, all the stuff is in my suitcase which is the lilac one.. Dont mind my clothes and underwear ect" I chuckle down the phone.

"dont worry ive got all sorted and I won't." he chuckles then continues "ill message when its done ad it should be well done before the race" he says.

"yeah thats fine just make sure the camera is on and recording because then we can just edit it."

"I know E, ive got this I promise I won't let you down. I need to go, tell Lando I wish him good luck." he says and ends the call. I smile putting my phone in my pocket.

I feel someone walk behind me and wrap their arms around me. "Who was that?" landos voice whispers in my ear and I smile softly turning around. Then wraps my arms around his neck and look into his eyes.

"It was just max, I was checking up on.. I told him, to me make sure he gets some food down in and make sure he drinks plenty of water. Also, if he needs us to call me" I say softly and clip his helmet.

He smile and look into my eyes "he was seriously looking forward to be being here today but can you blame him, I am his bestyreidn after all" he grins

I chuckle at him and nod "I know baby thats why you not only go out there and win it for yourself, but for him.. Do us proud baby" I smile and peck his lips.

He smile down at me and nods. "I will dont you worry babygirl. However, this is also for you"

I smile and pull away so he can go, get in the car and ready for the race to start. I take my seat and pit on my headphones. "im right here baby" I say softly

"your always are babygirl" his voice sounds through the head set.

"I love you lando" I say

its quiet at first.. Making me nervous, what if he didn't mean it when he said it-

"I love you more babygirl" he says and the race starts.

---------

The race was going well so far they are on the 20th lap, lando had moved up to p7. Carlos was p10 and Charles was p15 after going into a barrier but he was fine and able to continue with the race. Thank the lord for that.

I was so nervous as I sat there with my hand on my stomach rubbing it gently. "He's got this baby, your daddy is amazing and he'll love you no matter what" I whisper

lando had now moved up to p5 in front of George but behind lewis. The race was going so good until the car spun and he went spinning of the track and into the barriers. My heart feels like it stops and my eyes instantly fill with tears.

I grab the headphones off someone . "Lando? baby? are you okay? please say something." my voice cracks and I chew my lip. All I could think of is the worst before anything positive. "Please baby, we need you"

I hear a sound from the other side of the headphones "I-im okay, but I need to get back out on that track" he says and puts his hand in the air for all to see he was alright. I watch him put the race car in reverse and get back on the track. "i'm winning this for you babydoll" he says and steps on it.