chapter 17

Ella pov

I was speechless as I looked at him and a wide smile grown on my face, that when I had an idea.

I sigh "im sorry but im going ton have to say no" I act like I meant and turn away from and sigh. "im sorry" I say softly grinning as I turn away from him

He stays quiet not a single word has left his mouth.. oh this poor man, maybe that was a little bit mean. I then turn around and pull him close to me and kiss him softly before mumbling "of course ill be your girlfriend. I would be crazy not too" I chuckle and look into his eyes.

He looks like he just let out a breath he had been holding in. I couldn't help but chuckle as he moves some hair out of my face gently and leans his forehead against mine.. "thank god you was joking but please never do that again.. I seriously thought you were rejecting me right then and there" he mumbles and kisses my head softly "I promise you're in safe hands with me Ella.. I promise I won't hurt you at least not purposely." he says as he caresses my cheek and I just smile.

"you better not mr otherwise you won't only have Carlos to deal with, you have the others too.. but I trust you and can't wait to see what the future has planned for us." I smile and peck his lips before I start walking back to the sand. "are you ready to end our night"

He just shakes his head and I chuckle at him. He also walks out taking my hand and passing me his t-shirt to put on as it was dry and walk to the car and get in. The drive back to the hotel was peaceful. I closed my eyes as lando had his hand rested on my inner thigh. I smile a little as his thumbs moves a little.

"Lan?" I look at him, causing him to look at me with a questioning look.

"what's up? Are you okay? Not having any seconds thoughts are you?" he says his face dropping at the though. I chuckle and shake my head.

"no dont worry but it is to do with our relationship.. Are we going to keep it to ourselves for now and at a later date maybe tell you fans?" I say generally curious at his answer

He parks the car and takes his belt off stopping the engine. "Honestly angel, im happy with whatever you want to do. We can keep it between just us or we can let those closer to us know first  or then the option of everyone at the paddock know or last but not least we just tell everybody including the fans of course." he says and look at him really thinking about it.

"well im thinking it would be fun to keep it private but not a secret. So maybe like the paddock knows so we dont have sneak around as fun as that sounds. I chuckle and take his hand 

he also chuckles at my comment and squeezes my hand. "so what about when it comes to posts on instagram ect? what are we saying about that" he says 

"Im thinking maybe we can post each other but try and keep our faces and what not hidden at least just for now" I smile "you know until we are both fully ready for what will come our ways especially mine with all your crazy fan girls" I laugh and nudge him

"Yeah okay, Sounds perfect to me then" he leans over and kisses me softly for a while before pulling away. "im going to miss you over this next week or so.. I was really looked forward for you being in Hawaii with us.." he pauses and looks at me "you're gonna miss the first race of us being together" he pouts and sighs.

"hey, hey I may not be there inn person but I promise you right now every chance I get I will be watching you and cheering you on babe. okay?" I say softy and put a hand on his cheek which he leans in on.

He just sighs again and look at me. "I know, it just won the the same.. but I understand you can put your life on hold and im just glad to know you'll be supporting me from London" he says sounding so genuine.

I just nod and peck his lips as we both out the car. He walks round and takes my hand and walks me back to my hotel room and we come to a stop. 

"well here we are, I would ask you in but I need to leave early tomorrow and it wouldn't be fair to wake you up. so ill love you and leave" I say to him as I wrap my arms around his neck and lean up to kiss him tangling my hands In his hair. His hands on my wait as he pull me closer. after a few minuets or so we both pull away and kiss my head.

"goodnight babygirl" he says

"goodnight handsome.. i'll message you tomorrow." I say as I open the door and walk inside with him nodding at me and I watch him walk away. he gets to the elevator and stops turning round to blow me kiss and I chuckle. walking into my room ad getting myself sorted and into bed. 

Tonight was a dream come true.

{ITS official OMGGGG}