chapter 46

Ella's pov

I woke up gasping for air and my heat pounding the dreams I was having was not the one. I closed my eyes and the pictures all came back to me. Lando was in a crash and it was bad, really really bad. Thinking of made tears brim my eyes. I need to call him, I need to know he's okay. I get out of bed and walk downstairs, making myself a decaf coffee and pulled up landos contact.

It rung and it rung and it rung but only got answer phone "hello! this is lando and im most probably racing if im not answering, call me back later or dont thats up to you!" I chewed my lip and sighed ending the call. I decided to ring Carlos surely he'd answer.

"Hello? Ella is everything okay?" he voice sounds through the phone. A bit of concern coming through in his voice.

"Yeah- hey.. im sorry I just need to know is he okay? Is lando okay? I had a dream and a scary dream and he- he got in a terrible crash." I rush out.

Carlos goes quiet for a second be speaking. "He's okay , calm yourself down okay? why didnt you just call him?" he asked

"I tried and I got no answer Carlos, is he on his own.. He's.. he's not with anyone is? he wouldn't do that, I know he wouldn't but I-" I say

"Ella calm down, he's in his hotel room. I'll go there right now. Give me 5 minuets okay?" he says and take a breath and close my eyes.

----

I hear him knock on the door. "Lando mate. Ellas on the phone shes worried about you, are you In there." I hear him say and then I hear the door open on the other side of the phone.

"Ella? why didnt she just phone me?" I hear lando say. God how I missed his voice already.

"she tried she didnt get an answer." he says back to lando.

"oh right, I was in the shower pass me the phone." lando says and takes the phone as I hear his voice closer and down the phone.

"hey beautiful is everything okay? Is baby s okay?" I hear him ask

hey baby, yeah-yeah we are both okay but I had a dream and when you race today I need you be safe okay? Don't do anything stupid. I love you we both do" I say.

"okay thats good and I will, I always am baby you really think id do anything that would put me at risk?" he laugh a little.

"the whole formula 1 racing is dangerous anything could happen lando. whether you mean for it to or not, it happens and we cant lose you. I need you. we need you lando, I can't do this on my own. There was before you, there's a during you but I never want there to be an after you." I sniffle quietly 

"hey, hey dont cry baby.. I promise you, im coming back home to you and the baby. just hang in tight as soon as the whole thing is over ill be on the first plane home. I love you" he says softly and I wanted was just be in arms. 

"okay.. ill let you go, I'll see you soon. Good luck with qual today. I love you. Bye."

"Bye my love"

I end the call and sigh and get up and go get dressed deciding id take some pictures and go out for the day just for some fresh air.

-----

I was showered and dressed. Had taken the photos and was ready to go and meet a few friends for the day.

{really short chapter, my apologies but writers block is set in the moment ill try and get a few more chapters in today.}