chapter 6

ellas pov 

We're back at the hotel and I had just gotten out of the shower.  Walking into the bedroom I sit on the bed and look at her as she's laying some clothes out on the bed for me. I smile as she looks at me.  My phone bings telling me I've had a notification come through. I look at my phone see who the message was from.

Lando Norris xx

Hey beautiful, so I was just wondering if you are coming out tonight?

Ella 

hey McLaren, yeah im coming tonight sadly. Im being kidnapped 🙄

Lando Norris xx

well im glad you're coming out, it'll be fun. I promise you'll have 

a good time, ill make sure! x

Ella 

yeah whatever you say McLaren. im sure you'll be on the pull. Typical lad

Lando Norris xx

No i'm not like that. I have no reason to go on the pull either. x

Ella 

mhm yeah okay. whatever you say McLaren. ill see you tonight x

Lando Norris xx

you'll see. see you tonight beautiful 😘 x

Charlotte voice sound through the room "okay missy, off your phone time to get ready for tonight." she pulls me off the bed and takes my phone off me.

first she starts off with my hair and make up as we vibe to music and having a few free drinks. Taking a few pictures and videos and smiles. "you're gonna look absolutely stunning you know that right. none of the lads, well at least the single ones are going to be to keep their eyes to themselves. especially lando."

"Charlotte please. there's nothing between me and lando and there never will be okay? just friends and that is all we will be. Even if I wanted there to be, he wouldn't ever see me that way okay?" I sigh and look at him as I get up and start getting dressed and Charlotte starts on herself.

She looks at me and shakes her head like im stupid or something. "you're just blind clearly. You can't see what everyone else around the paddock sees and its so annoying. question though do you like him?"

I put my needed stuff in the bag im taking and sigh. "I don't know. I guess not that it doesn't matter because he does not see me like that." I say and walk into the bathroom and then back into the bedroom putting my shoes on.

Charlotte just has that look on her face. the look that says 'I knew it' . I don't say anything I just look at my socials and my email seeing something that makes my eyes widen. An email from Vogue it read.

dear Ella Sanchez,

I am writing this to inform you that you've been selected to take part in our next runway. It would be amazing to have you here with us and taking part. also, to be on the font of our next magazine. This will take place in California on the 17th of June. We look forward to hearing back from you and hopefully working with you.

kind regards, Anna Wintour

I couldn't believe it and I smile feeling the excitement filling inside me. "Charlotte!"

she jumps and I can't help but laugh as she places her hand on her heart. "my god woman are you trying to kill me off  or something"

I laugh harder and look at her " im sorry but ive been invited to be a runway model for vogue and I don't know what to say. It's on the 17th of June which is in a few days. Do I accept it?"

"of course you bloody accept it you just be crazy not too. Reply to them right now telling them that you'll be there. You can't miss this amazing opportunity El."

I smile at her and nod at her doing just that. I reply to email saying how excited I am to be there and on the team and how I can't wait. I look at her.

"oh my god Charlotte. you look drop dead gorgeous. oh my... im so jealous." I look at her and smile.

she chuckles and walks over to me "Thank you hun, but you have absolutely nothing to be jealous off, you're just at beautiful anyone with eyes can see that. lets take some picture then head out."

That is what we do. knowing ill be posting them tomorrow after I get rid of the hang over that I knows going to be forced up on me. We walk out of the room and go downstairs with smiles on our races talking about what's to come tonight...

Deep down I knew what really had me excited and it shouldn't have. Seeing lando.