Chapter 1

Ella's pov 

The sun was shining down on my body, as I walk over to the Ferrari pit with a smile. Carlos spots me as soon as I come into view and he runs over to me picking up and spinning me round. "ay, cómo the he echado de menos me allegro de queen estés aquí" (oh my, how I've missed you! im so glad you're here)

I chuckle and wrap my arms around his neck "the he extrañado demasiado Hermano mayor" (I've missed you too big brother) "Like seriously. I have really missed you and i'm so glad to finally be here and be able too see you" I smile and kiss his head and gets down standing up straight again.

I hear an accent come across the room and I know exactly who it is "Ella oh my god!" I run over to him and wrap my arms around his neck and look up at him grinning 

"hello charliee! Have you missed me?" I giggle and keep looking at him and smiles.

Charles looks at me and smiles " of course I've missed you, what on earth are you doing here? why didn't you tell me you was coming?" He throws out loads of questions at once

I just chuckle and shake my head at him and let him go. "wow there, calm down sugar.one question at a time. So first off I'm here because I wanted to support my brother and my bestfriend plus I can get good photos here. I wanted to surprise you so SURPRISE!" I chuckle at myself and and grin up at him. 

"I take you've missed me then? How's Charlotte?" smiles a little at him "Any babies on the way yet?" I question him with a nudge.

He just looks at me and lifts an eyebrow. "didn't you just tell me not to throw loads of questions out?"

I chuckle and look at him "yeahhhh but its me so it doesn't matter! So go on tell me! What is happening?" he just looks at me and just raises a brow

"Charlotte is good and no, no babies yet. I'm still too young for that! I still need to have my party life and I need all my focus on formula 1 at the moment. what about you? Any baby on the way yet"

I look at him and grin "well I-" Carlos cuts me off before I could even get a word out.

Carlos' colour drains from his face and looks at her "There better not be any baby. You're 19 Ella rose Sanchez. who did it? who's the father?" he looks at me dead serious and I had never seen him like this before.

I can't help but burst out with laughter "As I was about to say before I was rudely interrupted." I look at Carlos and raise a brow at him "There is no baby. I'm not even with gavi anymore. My schedule and his football schedule just got to much and we just didn't have time for each other like we use too but its okay. we're still friends"

Charles looks at me sadly and shrugs "well at least you didn't finish on a sour note!" he chuckles and nudges me. 

Then Carlos looks at me and smiles a little and rubs her shoulder. "He just wasn't the one. He was a good lad but you deserved better then him"

I just smile and shrug at him. "yeah I guess so maybe Charles is my soul mate:" grins and nudges Charles in the side. Charles just laugh before Charlotte walks out.

"im sorry babe, but he's already taken by of course me!" Charlotte chuckles and gives him a kiss before hugging me and smiling "im so glad you're here. Got my real partner in crime back'' she grins

"you don't you know it." I smile at her "definitely go out to town one night thats for sure."

Frederic vasseur walkz over. "ready to suit up lads its time for part one of the qual"

both lads nod and me and Isabella start walking to the vip section and goes and sits down and just  has a little gossip before it starts.

{thats chapter 1 of the unintentional attachment. sorry its a sow start but it will get better I promise! don't forget to vote and comment! lots of love. 💓 }