Chapter 24

'Did they tell Lisa?' Christina asked.

'Not yet. She's outside with Amy and Lauren I think. Don't be afraid, Lisa will be okay, but I think she's not abel to perform at the next concerts.'

'Okay, but... what should we say the fans? Lisa doesn't want to tell them. And I think we should accept her opinion. She's adult and our sister.' Kath said.

'Ask your sister. You'll find a way. Oh look there she's coming with Lauren.' Dad smiled.

Lauren and Lisa waved smiling and came to them.

'Heey!' Christina and Kath smiled.

'Hey, what's up?' Lisa asked.

'Nothing. Where are Amy and Dani?' Kath said quickly.

'Um, they're playing right there.' Lisa pointed at a place next to a big tree.

They spotted Mom. She was talking to Dani and Amy, so they came back to the others.

'Do you want some food? It's 1pm. Lunch time.' Mom asked.

The girls nodded. Except Lisa. She had a strange feeling and told them she wants to go back to her hospital bed. So, Dad brought her back and a doctor came in. It was also Lunch time for Lisa. Dad gave her a little kiss and went back to the family which went subway. The doctor told her about her stomach.

'So, I need to tell you something. Your stomach is still not able to reconnect with food automatically, so you need a strict food plan. You need to know, it could happen something worse. It's dangerous. Well, you need to take care of yourself.'

Lisa just listened and nodded.

'So, you'll get some food and we'll measure your blood sugar and we'll check some other things. '

He gave her little bread sticks and a few grapes. Well, Lisa tried to eat and she was glad that she didn't throw out. The doctor measured her blood sugar and it was totally normal. The doctor smiled.

'Wow, everything's fine.' he said.

'When am I able to go back?'

'Depends on your stomach. It's everything fine right now. If nothing change you're able to go back in a few days.'

'That's fine.'

Lisa was happy. Really happy. She didn't know why, but she had a very good feeling. The doctor left and she started singing.

'There's nothing in our way that can't be moved, Baby you got me and I got you...'

She didn't realized the door was open, so everyone could hear it. A girl was listening.

Who is she? A fan?