Chapter 2

It was 2:30pm. Mom called Christina, because she wanted to go to the Doctor with them. Of course, if something happen if Mom isn't with them, someone need to know what to do then. Christina went to Lisa's room.

'Lisa, wake up.'

Lisa woke up

'What's up Chris?'

'Look at the time.'

'Ohhh doctor time. Sorry Chris.'

Lisa stood up and went to the kitchen. Christina followed. Mom picked the car keys and went to the car. Lisa opened twitter on her phone. She didn't tweet since yesterday morning. The last thing was 'Going to the beach with sisters YO'. This was awkward. Her fans already asked why she isn't tweeting. It's not normal for Lisa, they said. Lisa decided to say she was at her grandmas house. So, she typed 'Went to my grandmas house yesterday, so I decided to turn off my phone.'. Her notifications were exploading after 20 seconds. She opened dms and spotted messages like: 'Hey Lisa, what have you done yesterday?' She didn't reply. Mom parked the car. They arrived. 'Dr. R. Thompson' stood at the tag at the door. Mom opened the door. Christina was going to follow her, but Lisa stopped in the front of the door.

'Lisa?'

'I I'm afraid...' Lisa answered quietly and took a deep breathe.

Christina touched Lisa's shoulder carefully.

'You need your treatment. And we need to know how to do this treatment... Also, you'll get your equipment... Come one sweety.' Christina said slowly.

Suddenly, Mom came out.

'What are you guys doing?'

Christina took Lisa's hand and they went into the house. They sat down at the chairs. Christina was able to see Lisa's fear, even she tried to hide the fear.

'Mrs. Lisa Cimorelli to room 6 please.' a microphone yelled.

Lisa took a deep breath again and stood up. Mom, Lisa and Christina went to the floor. Room 1,2,3,4 and 5. Then finally room 6. Mom knocked at the door.

'Come in!' a woman said.

Mom opened the door.

'Good afternoon' Mom and Christina said friendly.

'Hello.' Lisa said quietly.

'So, you're Lisa right? Can I call you Lisa?' the nice woman asked.

'Yes you can.' Lisa answered.

'Okay Lisa. I'm Dr. Rachel Thompson. I'm here to show you, how to treat your sickness. You know you're sugar sick. You have to measure your sugar levels every day. Here I'll show you how.' Dr. Thompson smiled.

Dr. Thompson picked a little bag. She opened. She picked the little syringe. Lisa was scared for a moment.

'Here. With the little syringe, you can splash yourself. You need the insulin. But first you need to measure your blood sugar. Here is a little needle. Give me your finger please.'

Lisa was shaking a little bit, but she held up her finger.

'Don't be afraid. It doesn't hurt.'

She put the needle on Lisa's finger. Lisa twitched. A little bit of blood came out. Dr. Thompson picked another little thingy.

'That's a blood meter.' she said.

She picked the blood with it. While the blood meter was working, Mom paid attention. She was surprised, but Christina didn't look that well.

'Look, at least, the blood meter shows you your blood level. Right now, you're a bit under sugared. I think it's just your nervousness. So, you need some sugar now.'

She gave her 2 little sugar sticks. Lisa ate both.

'Now the insulin.'

She picked the little syringe. Lisa looked scared again. She hated syringes so bad.

'Lift your shirt up please.'

Lisa was confused. She thought she gets the syringe into the arm. Lisa did what the woman said. Dr. Thompson put the syringe into Lisa's stomach.

'Okay, that was all. Your Mom should help you the first time.'

'Wow, that's more than I thought.' Mom said surprised.

'Any questions? Anyways, here's your equipment Lisa.'

Dr. Thompson gave her the little bag.

'Thanks' Lisa answered.

'What do we have to look at when we're shopping? I mean the food and drinks.' Mom asked.

'Just look at the sugar numbers. But no Coca Cola and something like this anymore. Not that much fast food. No fast food the next time.'

'No pizza?!' Lisa thought.

Christina laughed a little bit as she heard 'No fast food'.

'So, that was all. If you have questions, here's my number.' Dr. Thompson said.

She gave Mom a little sign card with her number on it.

'Thank you.' Mom said friendly.

'You're welcome. Bye everyone! Oh and I put a little note into your bag. The times when you have to do this.' the Woman smiled.

'Bye.' Christina and Lisa said together.

They went ro the car and Lisa was really glad that she was out of the Doctor house.