Chapter 8

After all people were gone, they left to.

'Who wants a coffee on Starbucks?' Mom asked.

'You pay?' Dani laughed.

'Haha yes.' Mom said.

The car parked in the front of Starbucks. The family went in and Lisa went to a table and waited. The others ordered coffee and came then to Lisa.

'Yummy' Dani said.

I'm so excited about the next show.' Lauren said.

'Same!' Kath said.

'There's a surprise girls.' Mom smiled.

'Whaaaat? Tell us Mom!' Christina said.

'Guess what! You'll be on a TV channel on Wednesday, and on the largest radio station of Spain on Friday!' Michael told them.

'Omg!' Amy said.

'Howww?' Christina asked excited happy.

Mom and Dad smiled.

'Lisa? Why are you so quiet?' Mike asked.

'I'm just a bit tired.' Lisa answered.

'Oh okay'

'Michael, can I talk to you for a moment?' Lisa whispered.

'Umm sure Lisa.' He answered.

They stood up and went to another floor. The floor where toilets were, so Mom wouldn't ask why they left.

'What's up Lisa?'

'I don't know... I just need someone to talk. I have so many questions... Am I always tired because of the diabetes? What can I eat? I'm afraid of eating... And now: How should I tell the fans?? If I do you it, they will treat me like a helpless girl...'

Lisa rolled a tear down the face and Michael hugged Lisa.

'Hey, don't cry... What about going to a doctor tomorrow? I'll bring you. Just you and me. Without telling our sisters.' Michael smiled.

'O-Okay.. Thank you.' Lisa said and hugged him hard.

Amy came to them.

'Hey? What are you doing? We want to leave.' Amy said.

'Nothing Amy, I just went to toilet and Michael followed me because I didn't feel well.' Lisa said quickly.

'Oh, do you feel better now?' Amy asked.

'Yes, I'm okay Ames.' Lisa answered.

'Okay, lets go.' Michael told them.

They left Starbucks. As they sat in the car, Lisa was totally offline. Doctor tomorrow. Finally she'll get some answers.