Chapter 21

'Amy!!' Dani yelled.

Amy ran away and spotted Lisa.

'Lisa! It's fine that you're here!' Amy stopped running and was out of air.

'Heey.' Lisa smiled and waved slowly.

Now, Dani and Lauren spotted Lisa too. They waved back and ran away. Laughing.

'Hey, is everything fine?' Amy asked.

'Can I leave you alone?' the lady asked.

'Yes, thank you.' Lisa said.

The lady left and Amy took Lisa's arm. She was able to walk slowly, but sometimes, she was still not strong enough and broke down. So, it was better to hold her. They walked slowly to a bench.

'So, is everything fine Lisa?' Amy asked again.

'I don't know.. They didn't say anything. But, my stomach is still hurting and I feel a bit dizzy..'

'Lisa, everything will be fine. You're one of the strongest girls I know.' Amy hugged her sister.

Lisa started crying. It felt like magic when Amy said that she's strong enough.

'Where are Mom and Dad?' Lisa asked after 3 minutes.

'Mom is back soon. She's talking to Christina I think. Dad left with Katherine.'

'Can I tell you something? Just you and me?'

Umm sure Lisa. I'm your sister. What is it about?'

'It's about a boy. I met him at a friends party. He was really nice and cute. I didn't know him before. He was talking to me and then... he kissed me and grabbed my... you know? He was really fast... I punched him and I thought it has finished, but he spotted the tweets about me. The screenshots from the concert... I got a message from him...'

'Omg Lisa, why did you not talk to us?? I mean he was rude to you! That's not okay! But, are you okay??'

'Yes Amy, I know... And yes I am okay. He was drunk I think... I didn't know.. He is history for me. But now he messaged me. He called me b*tch.' Lisa looked down.

'Lisa, you need to tell Mom!'

'Yes, I was going to tell her...'

'Don't answer him and block him.'

'Yes Amy. Now, you know why I was afraid too.'

'It's okay Lisa. Everything will be fine. I'll help you and he won't get a way to come on you. I swear!'

Lisa smiled and tried to hide the tears of happiness.