Chapter 20

--Time skip from Monday night to Thursday--

Now, Lisa was getting stronger every day. She was able to eat slowly, she didn't throw up anymore, her body was connecting with the insulin and she could walk, as long as she had someone on her side. The smile came back and she laughed every single day. Of course, she was still in the hospital, but she had her family.

Mom still had Christina's phone and it seemed like Christina is getting better, but Mom was about to give it back.

'Girls, the TV channel called me about 1 hour ago and said they don't have another date for a meeting with you, but they've got an internet chat, so they asked me for a livechat.' Mom told the girls.

'Livechat?? On TV? I thought Livechats are on radio stations?' Dani asked.

'No Dani, it's a spanish TV channel. It's different from the american channels. I told them we can't do with camera, so they said they will play music videos and parts of your last concert, while we do a chat with the spanish people.' Mom explained.

'And when?' Amy asked excited.

'Next week. They will tell us the correct date soon.'

Five doctors came in. Lisa knew why. The ward round, but this time a bigger one.

'Can you go out for a moment please?' a doctor asked.

So they went outside. They did a little walk through the park.

The doctors started talking to Lisa, did a few investigations and checked some stuff.

'Do you feel sick when you get the insulin?' one of the doctors asked.

'Sometimes I feel a bit dizzy.' she answered.

A doctor started writing.

'Can you stand up for a moment please?'

Lisa stood up and a doctor helped her. And again someone wrote it.

'Okay Mrs.... Cimorelli. We finsihed. Thank you.'

Lisa went back to her bed and the doctors left. Lisa felt pretty good. She wanted to go outside, but she couldn't go without help. Lucky, the door was open and the nice lady was in the front of it.

'Excuse me? Miss?' Lisa asked.

The lady came in and smiled.

'Yes? How can I help you?'

'I would like to go outside... my family is somewhere there and I really need some fresh air.' Lisa said.

'It's okay. Do you think you're strong enough?'

Lisa nodded and stood up. Lisa felt dizzy again. She closed her eyes, but she tried to hide it.

'Are you okay?' the lady asked worried.

'Yes, yes... I am. Just need some fresh air.' Lisa smiled.

The left the room and went outside. Lisa spotted Dani, Amy and Lauren first. They played something. Wow, she was so happy to see them like this. Her sisters were smiling and laughing. Her sisters were a precious present. She forgot about this, even they were the only ones which were on her side.