Chapter 12

The others couldn't believe that Lisa really said this. Lisa loved being in the front of her fans and singing was her life. And yes, she was to strongest sister of all. That was what all thought, but it seemed like Lisa did totally change. Kath was the first one who got her voice back.

'Bu... But Lisa, what about your fans? And what about us? We can't be without you. You're our sister. We need you. Okay, all of us, or nobody of us.' Kath said slowly.

'Right!' Lauren said.

Lisa tried to hide the new tears but she couldn't. The girls hugged Lisa. Lisa laid her head on Christina's shoulder.

'Oh sorry for the wet shirt Chris...' Lisa whispered.

'No worries sweetheart.' Christina said and smiled.

Lisa felt save between them. She just needed them. The girls sat like 15 minutes next to Lisa. Suddenly, Christina's phone was ringing. Mom was calling. Christina had a look on her phone and Lisa realized it.

'Who's calling?' Lisa asked.

'It's mom.' Christina answered.

'Accept the call.' Lisa said.

'Should I?'

'Yes...' Lisa told her.

Christina took her phone and accepted the call.

'Yeah?' Christina answered.

'Why did you leave?? Where are you??'

'We're in the hotel. It was important.'

'Okay. We're back in 2 hours. We need a bit longer.'

'Okay Mom...'

Christina ended the call.

'They're back in 2 hours..' Christina told them.

'Hey what happened Chris? Why do you look sad?' Amy asked and the others looked up in Christina's face.

'Nothing..' Chris said.

'Lisa, Mom said you didn't eat the last days. Is that true?' Dani asked carefully.

'Yes it's true...' Lisa answered slowly.

'Why???' Lauren asked.

'I'm not sure! My stomach hurts.. I couldn't eat!' Lisa said.

Dani laid her hand on Lisa's stomach.

'What are you doing Dani??' Lisa said confused.

'You'll pass this, even if you're dead inside. We're here for you.' Dani told her.

Lisa took Dani's hand and closed her eyes. She took a deep and thought of the concert.

'Okay, I'll perform. But I need your help...' Lisa said quietly.