Chapter 16

The ambulance arrived after a few minutes. They took Lisa and the others looked really helpless.

'Just 2 of you are able to come with us.' a paramedic said.

The girls looked up to Carol.

'We're coming with a cab. Please go with Lisa.' Christina told her.

Carol hugged the girls.

'I'll see you there. She'll be okay, don't be afraid...' she whispered and went into the ambulance and the ambulance left the street.

'Christina, I'm afraid!' Dani ran into Christina's arms and started crying.

Christina picked her purse and grabbed her wallet. She paid for a cab and they drove to the hospital too.

As they arrived, they met the nice paramedic, they already knew.

'Room 606' he smiled and ran along the floor. Seemed like he had to go to another paramedics.

The girl were looking for the room and found it. They opened the door and spotted Lisa. She was awake, but she looked still very bad.

'Lisa! Omg I was so worried!' Dani ran to Lisa.

Lisa wasn't strong enough to speak rightly or to move her body. She felt very tired.

'We all were worried about you Lisa!' Kath said and all were going to hug her.

'I feel sick...' Lisa said slowly and pointed at a little pail. Kath understood and gave her quickly. Lisa threw out.

'Is it better now?' Lauren touched Lisa's shoulder.

Lisa nodded.

'Lisa? Where's auntie carol?' Christina asked.

'I don't know she said she's back soon...' Lisa said with a shaky voice. Amy picked a little water bottle out of her purse and gave Lisa. She tried to drink but it was a little bit useless. She couldn't eat or drink rightly. Her body and specially her stomach reacted negative to food and drinks. Carol entered the room.

'Girls, you're here. Just called Mom, Dad and Michael. They're here soon.' she said.

Mom, Dad and Michael arrived at the hospital. They needed not longer than 15 minutes. They came in.

'Honeeey!' Mom said and sat down next to her on the bed. She held Lisa's hand. Lisa felt Mom's love and closed her eyes. She felt worth for a second. She didn't feel this since she found out that she's diabetic. Lisa was really tired and now, since her mom was next to her, she felt herself able to sleep. She fell asleep and Mom touched Lisa's cheeks like she did the whole time as Lisa was a little girl.