Chapter 15

The girls heads moved around. Their aunt stood behind them.

'Auntie Carol?? What are you doing here??' Lisa asked surprised.

'I'm here because I read the twitter messages and saw the pictures of you... also, people asked me what happened to you ... And I know you Lisa. I thought you could need some help.' Carol said carefully.

Lisa stood up and ran into her arms, like she did never again since Lisa had a bad fight with her best friends. The Quatro Psychos.

'Is Mom informed?' Christina asked.

'No Chris' Carol answered.

Lisa still hugged Carol, but Lisa got an ache again. She tried to hide this.

'Lisa? Are you okay?' Carol asked.

'Yes yes, I am...' Lisa answered.

'Lisa, I know you since you were born. Sit down Lisa...' Carol tried to say.

Lisa sat down and looked like she was waiting for something.

'Can we go in please?' Lisa asked.

'Yes' Kath answered.

'My room is room 326.' Carol said.

'Well, that's the floor next to our floor I think.' Christina told her.

The girls went to their room. Dani, Amy and Lauren were sitting on the floor and did the cups cover.

'Girls, guess who's here' Carol smiled.

The girls looked up and smiled back.

'Omg what are you doing here??' Dani said.

'Heeey I missed you so much!' Amy answered.

'Yeah!' Lauren laughed.

'It's a surprise girls.' Carol laughed.

Lisa took a piece of sugar. There was a strange feeling inside of her. Nobody could see this. Lucky. Suddenly, Lisa ran to the bathroom. She threw up.  Maybe the sugar and the banana were a bit to much. She didn't know. The girls and their aunt stood up. Carol went to the bathroom and knocked on.

'Lisa?? Are you okay??' she said carefully.

No answer. Now, Carol was in fear. The others too. Carol tried to open the door. She passed. Lisa laid on the bottom.

'Call the ambulance!' Carol yelled.

Amy typed the number and talked with someone.

'They're here in a few minutes!' Amy told them with a shaky and scared voice.