Chapter 3

Mom, Lisa and Christina went to the car. Lisa opened the equipment bag and spotted the little note.

'Mom, there stands I have to do this every day at 11am and at the evenings. How late is it in Europe then?' Lisa asked.

Mom counted a moment.

'It's 8pm there.'

'What?? But we're on stage to this time..'

'Mh...' Mom answered.

The car entered the yard at home.

'There are just 3 concerts in Europe. Don't forget.' Mom continued her sentence.

Lisa left the car and asked Christina.

'Do you have time?'

It was 6.40pm.

'Umm, yes Lisa.' Christina answered.

'Can we go to the park?' Lisa said.

'Okay. Wait, I'll pick my money quickly.' Christina went upstairs and grabbed her money. She came back to Lisa then.

'Mom, we're going to the park. We're back before 9.' Christina yelled to Mom.

'It's okay!' Mom answered.

Lisa and Christina left the yard and walked down the way to the grocery store. They spotted an ice cream truck. Lisa looked down.

'Lisa? Do you want one? Maybe they have this ice cream for diabetics...'

'There is an special ice cream for diabetics??' Lisa asked confused. She did never hear of such an ice cream flavor.

Christina laughed and went to the druck.

'Hey, do you have diabetic flavors?' She asked.

'Yes, here.' The nice guy answered.

'Come here Lisa' Christina smiled.

It was totally unknown and new for Lisa. Asking for diabetic flavors tho.

'Okay, one banana ice cream, and the diabetic ice cream, please.' Christina said.

She got the ice cream and paid.

'Thanks, bye.' Christina and Lisa said.

'And what does it tastes like?' Christina asked while they were walking through the park.

'Normal ice cream without sugar.. I think.' Lisa said.

Suddenly, Lisa's ice cream fell to the bottom and both stopped. Christina and Lisa were looking on it and started laughing. The first time Lisa laughed since yesterday. They walked and walked. None stop walking. That was what Lisa needed. The water and the little ships and the sun between the trees. Lisa forgot what happened the last days. She was talking to Christina like she did all the years ago.

(2 hours later)

'We need to go back Lisa.' Christina said.

'Okay.' Lisa smiled. She was happy.

They went back home. Lauren and Dani ran downstairs.

'DANI! STOOOP!' Lauren yelled.

Lisa held Dani and tickled her. Lauren started laughing and jumped at Dani. The 3 girl fell to the bottom and laughed hard. Christina left the floor quickly and went to her room. Calling Nick, what else? Amy and Katherine were still at the backyard. Mom and Dad were watching a movie at the living room. Wow, all went back to how it was all the time. Friday was the last day in California for a whole month. Tomorrow.