Chapter 14

The girls helped Lisa to stand up. She needed her orientation back.

'Come on Lisa. Go to the floor, you need to walk a little bit. Your circulation is totally down.' Christina said.

Christina on the left, Katherine on the right and Lisa in the middle. They went to the floor. Lisa was glad that she was able to walk.

'You think your life totally changed? No Lisa, there's one thing what won't change. Never. Your family will always be your family.' Katherine said slowly.

'Yes Lisa. I know, maybe it's hard to believe but always remember, you're loved.' Christina said.

Lisa rolled a tear down the face.

'You gave me wings and taught me to fly, when I was out there on my own...' Lisa started singing quietly.

She was going to continue the song but she stopped singing and just said one word with a shaky voice.

'Thanks' Lisa whispered.

On their way, they met a young girl. Seemed like she knew them.

'Omg!' the young girl screamed.

'No, NO' Lisa whispered afraid.

'Lisa calm down, it's just a young girl' Katherine said.

'Heey' Christina said with a happy smile while they came to the the girl.

The little girl hugged the 3 girls. She seemed like she was only 8. After the little girl was gone, they went to the reception.

'Excuse me?' Christina asked.

'Hello, how can I help you?' the nice lady answered.

Where's the radio hugest radio station of Spain? I mean is it a long way away from here?' Christina said.

'No it is not. Just 20 minutes. You can spot the radio station because it's a huge house with some flags on it.' the lady said friendly.

'Thank you very much.'

They left the floor to go outside. They didn't visit the huge hotel park yet, so they did now. Lisa still grabbed her belly.

'Lisa, say if it is enough.' Katherine said worried.

'I'm fine Kath, thanks..' Lisa answered quietly.

'Well Lisa, you look like you will throw out the next moment...' Christina started talking.

'No...' Lisa said.

Even if she said she was still okay, Christina and Kath spotted that she was lying. They went to a little bench.

'Why do you comfort me like this?' Lisa asked.

Now, they didn't know what to say, till:

'Lisa you're family and my reason to fly.' someone said behind them.

Who's that? What do you think?