Chapter 1

Thursday morning.

Lisa laid in her bed. She thought of everything what changed. She thought of yesterday too. Now, she was afraid of Sunday. The first concert after she found out that she's sick. It was so new for Lisa. She didn't know anything about this. Mom came in.

'Hey honey, I see it's all new for you... Same for me, Dad and your siblings... But we need to learn to live with it... You too.. I know it's hard for you, but you need to..'

'Mom... I'm afraid of this things.. If I don't get this medicine, or however this is named, I'll fall down... If I am under sugared, I don't feel well and I have to go to the hospital... I don't know how many sugar I need, what I am allowed to eat,..'

'Lisa, you passed a lot of things in your life, so you'll pass that too. I understand you. It's a big change but we can't change it.'

Mom hugged Lisa.

'Well, the doctor said we have to come back in the afternoon. There, the doctor will show us how to do this...'

'Okay... Where are my sisters?'

'I think they went to the park. You need to know, it's a big change for them too."

Lisa looked down.

'If you need help, just call me... I'm downstairs. Love you honey."

Mom gave her a little kiss on her cheeks.

Lisa fell asleep.