Pre-Chapter

Wednesday morning.

Christina, Dani and Amy went to the grocery store. Lauren did her maths homework and Kath went to a friend. Lisa helped Mom in the garden.

'We're going on Saturday. Which time?' Lisa asked.

'4pm.' Mom answered.

'Oh okay, thanks Mom.'

Lisa felt weird. She thought it's too hot.

'Can I go back to the house, Mom? I need a drink...'

'Sure.'

Lisa went to the house. She picked a water bottle and drunk. Lauren came to the kitchen.

'Hey Lisa, could you help me with maths?'

'Umm, what is it about?'

'Just circles and something... I don't know how to do this."

'Okay, show me.'

They went to the living room. Lisa showed Lauren how to do this stuff. Lauren understood, but still not all. But at least, she finished her homework. Lisa went to her room and listened to music.

-an half later-

Dani, Amy and Christina entered the house.

'Hey, we're back!' Dani yelled.

Lisa came downstairs.

'Anyone wants to go to the beach with us?' Christina asked.

'Sounds good.' Lisa said.

The girls went to the beach and were talking about the weirdest things. They had so much fun. Lisa had fun too, but she felt weird. She still thought it's the Californian sun.

'Guys, could we take a little break at the bar right there?' Lisa asked.

'Mh, why not?' Christina answered.

They went to the bar and Lisa ordered a large water. The others just drunk something little. They realized that something changed, but they didn't ask Lisa, because at least, they just thought Lisa gets her period or something. Christina paid for all the drinks, also for Lisa's. They went back to the water. Lauren and Amy played a little game next to the water. It was funny to watch them. Suddenly, Lisa felt sick and her head moved around. Lisa fell to the bottom.