Chapter 4

Saturday morning at 3:55am.

(Amy, Kath and Christina's room)

Amy's alarm was ringing. She woke up.

'Wake up!' she yelled through the room.

Christina and Kath woke up.

'Amy?!' Kath said annoyed.

Christina looked on her phone.

'Sh!t!' Christina thought.

She forgot to change the time, so Christina stood up and ran to the bathroom.

'Chris?? We have enough time!' Kath said confused.

'I think I know why. I heard that she said 'see you tomorrow' to Nick yesterday. I think he's coming soon. You know her.' Amy said.

Kath and Amy started laughing. Kath stood up and packed some stuff into her suitcase.

'Did you see my grey sweater?' Kath asked.

'No.' Amy answered and stood up too.

(Dani, Lauren and Lisa's room)

Lauren was already up and were looking to her list.

'...Sweater, sweet pants, concert shoes, concert dress,...' Lauren counted quietly.

Dani was still sleeping. Obiviously.

Lisa went to the kitchen. She was going to help Mom with the breakfast.

(in the kitchen)

'Are the others already finsihed?' Mom asked.

'I'm not sure. Lauren woke up and Dani was still sleeping.' Lisa answered.

'Dani get up!' Mom yelled through the house.

Lauren came downstairs.

'Good morning.' Lauren said.

'Good morning Lauren. Is Dani up?'

'No mom. I don't think so.'

Mom went upstairs and entered Dani's room.

'Dani, get up.' she said and touched her.

Dani moved to the other side and continued sleeping, so Mom took Dani's phone. She went back to the kitchen and laid the phone to Dani's chair. A car parked outside. Nick. Christina went downstairs and opened the door with a big smile.

'No breakfast for me today, Mom!' she said, while Nick and Christina went upstairs.

Mom smiled and went to the fridge.

Christina pushed Amy and Kath out of the room.

'Hey!' Amy yelled 'I need my brush!'

Christina opened the door and gave her the brush. Amy and Kath laughed.

'What time is it? My phone is in our room.' Kath asked.

'Same Kath.' Amy answered.

They went to the kitchen.

'Girls, we're leaving in a half, so why are you still in your pyjamas?'

'Stina threw us out of our room.' Amy said.

'Mh, okay. Sit down and start eating. I'm going to bring Dani in here.'

Mom went to Dani's room again and were talking to the sleeping Dani.

'Dani, get up! The airplane goes in 20 minutes! We're too late!!'

No reaction of Dani.

'Okay Dani.... I got chicken for breakfast. But the others are already eating it.'

Dani looked into Mom's eyes.

'WHAT??' Dani said.

Dani stood up and went to the kitchen.

'HANDS UP! IT'S MY CHICKEN RIGHT THERE!' Dani yelled.

The others looked confused and started starring at Dani. They laughed.

'Haha Dani. Where's chicken?' Lauren laughed.

Dani looked confused.

'MOM?!' Dani said.

Mom came into the kitchen and started laughing.

'Come on Dani, sit down. You can get chicken at the plane later.' Mom said.

Dani sat down and started eating.

(25 minutes later)

Kath, Amy and Dani got dressed and helped Michael and Dad to bring the suitcases to the car. Finally, Christina and Nick came out of the room, so Kath and Amy could finally pick their suitcases and stuff too. Christina said goodbye to Nick. She hugged and kissed him. You could see that it was very hard for them to say goodbye. The little boys already said goodbye yesterday evening. They went to the car and drove to the airport. They went through to security check and the other stuff. They waited for 20 minutes, then they went to the airplane.