Chapter 40

Rudy Myers : Good evening, everyone. Today, we have the privilege of sitting down with His Royal Highness, Prince Harry. Thank you for joining us, Your Highness.

Prince Harry: Thank you, Rudy. It's a pleasure to be here.

Rudy Myers :"Let's dive right in, shall we?. How does it feel to be a prince?" He laughed

Harry also laughed before he answered , "Well it has it's moments ,some good , some bad".

Rudy Myers: " Some people argue that life as a prince couldn't be a better life lived".

"Those people don't know want they're talking about" Harry got a little annoyed.

Rudy laughs , "So im guessing you'd never want to be the future King?"

"Not at all , Edmund's going to make a fine King , better than I ever could" Harry said honestly.

Rudy read his next question , "That's wonderful to hear you say about your brother , speaking of brothers ,  what about your own relationship with your brothers? How would you describe it?".

My relationship with Edmund and  William is like any other sibling relationship.As siblings we often have our ups and downs. But we love each other, and we are always there for one another when it matters most".

"Now speaking of relationships , we hear that William and Kate are back together , is that true?". Rudy was a bit nervous for the answer , obviously he wanted drama. Drama sells.

"Can neither confirm or deny. Although if you ask me it seems as if Kate and Edmund having a little something going on?" Harry joked , meaning nothing much of it.

"What do you mean?" Rudy sat on the edge of his seat.

"Just that they're close , secret meetings and looks and all that" Harry continued to joke about , not being too serious about what he was saying.

"That's interesting , could explain why they broke up in the first place" Rudy laughed. Harry begun to feel uncomfortable.

Harry stayed silent , wondering if he had said anything wrong , by the looks of everyone around him , including Jackson.He did

Sensing Harry's withdrawal and to keep him in the interview Rudy changed the topic "Now, let's shift gears a bit. Can you tell us about the charity work you're currently involved in?".

"Absolutely, Rudy. Right now, I'm focusing on mental health awareness and providing support to individuals and communities that need it the most. I'm also involved in initiatives to protect the environment and promote sustainability".

"That's commendable, Your Highness. Mental health and environmental issues are certainly important causes. Now, as we wrap up, is there anything else you'd like to share with our audience?.

'Just that I'm grateful for the opportunity to use my platform to make a positive impact. I believe in the power of compassion, understanding, and unity, and I hope to inspire others to do the same".

" Thank you once again for joining us, Prince Harry. We appreciate your time and wish you continued success in your endeavors".

Thank you, Rudy. It was a pleasure speaking with you.

Harry had finished the interview and walked to Jackson.

"What did I just do?" He said biting his nails.

"I think you just implied to everyone watching that your brother and your other brothers girlfriend are inlove" Jackson said , him too beginning to panic.

"How did I fix this?" Harry asked him.

"You do nothing , I'll fix it". Jackson tried to comfort him.

Don't forget to comment and vote.It really keeps me motivated:)