Chapter 31

New face claim for Rose Diamond. You may picture her as you wish.

It had been days since Kate and Prince Edmund had any contact

It had been days since Kate and Prince Edmund had any contact.After he kissed her on her graduation day , he apologised and proceeded to take her straight home.

Today was the opening of the zootanical gardens in London and the royal family were invited as VIP guests . Prince William had to make a speech but he was late so Prince Edmund had to take his place

Edmund stood at the entrance of the zoo , listening to the animals in the background as he looked to the public who were 10 steps infront of him.

"

Ladies and gentlemen, distinguished guests, and animal lovers of all ages,
It is with great pleasure and excitement that I stand before you today as we gather to celebrate the grand opening of our magnificent new zoo here in the heart of London.

This momentous occasion marks not only the beginning of a remarkable journey but also the culmination of countless efforts and tireless dedication from a team of passionate individuals.

Zoos have always held a special place in our hearts, as they provide a unique opportunity for us to connect with the extraordinary diversity of the natural world.

Let us not forget that this endeavor would not have been possible without the unwavering support of our community, dedicated conservationists, and the generous contributions of our patrons.

Let this zoo be a sanctuary of learning, compassion, and inspiration, as we work hand in hand to build a world where humans and animals can coexist in harmony.
With profound gratitude and boundless excitement, I declare this zoo officially open!

Thank you, and may the spirit of conservation guide us on this incredible adventure together".

Just as Edmund finished up his speech and everyone clapped , William rolled up in his car with his friend from the graduation night.

William walked up to them , "Everyone you remember Rose" he introduced.

It seemed like the Royal family was not thrilled to see her again.

"Oh yes. Good day Rose" Edmund shook her hand.

Everyone carried on walking through the zoo admiring all the beautiful animals.

"That's a penguin granny" Harry told the Queen.

"Yes darling, I know what a penguin looks like" Queen Elizabeth caused everyone to laugh.

They carried on walking through the zoo , people everywhere taking pictures of them.

They got to the lions , It roared so loudly that it scared Amelia , she grabbed ahold of Edmund's hand , "Nothing to be afraid of when I'm here" he comforted her.

The zoo was huge , 2 hours in and there legs began to pain. They took a seat at an eating area and got something to drink.

Prince Charles pulled his son away , "What is it father?" Edmund could see the annoyed look on his father's face.

"You need to ask Rose to leave , or ask William to take her someplace else " he instructed his son.

"Why on earth would I do that?" Edmund was confused as he looked at both William and Rose.

"I can't believe its taken me this long to realize , her last name is Diamond as in Diamond co as in her father is Robert Diamond" Charles whispered so only his son could hear.

Edmund looked back at Rose "Robert Diamond, as in the man who stole billions from his own company" Edmund wanted confirmation.

"The scandal it will cause to see her here with a prince" Charles added.

"It's too late to do anything about it now , pictures were already taken".  Edmund realized the scandal it would cause but he also couldn't embarass William and Rose.