Part 5

It had been a month since Catherine met  William's family and many tea parties later Amelia and Catherine grew closer

It had been a month since Catherine met  William's family and many tea parties later Amelia and Catherine grew closer. Edmund had been the same during the one month he had attended to his royal duties and responsibilities and met Caroline at least three times already while Harry had been away for the last two weeks on vacation with some of his friends.

In light of Harry's return a celebration was to be thrown. The Queen had invited her whole family and this time a majority of them showed up. This would be the first time the extended royals met Kate and as expected she was nervous.

"Nervous again , are we ? asked Edmund" as he handed her a glass of champagne.

"Hey , this isn't easy for me" Kate told him honestly.

"No I bet , but you're doing a great job , you're an easy person to like Catherine". And he left her side the moment she and Beatrice started making conversation.

Edmund joint Harry as he was talking to their aunt , the Princess Royal about his travels with his friends.

"I loved Australia I definitely want to go there again" Harry told his aunt.

"What nonsense is harry telling you Aunt?" Edmund intervened jokingly.

"Look at my two handsome
nephews I bet you two get all the girl's attention" Princess Anne said proudly.

Edmund laughed as he turned his attention to scan the room full of people and his eyes set on Kate and she was looking right at him , both of them deepening their gaze until she broke their eye contact. Edmund had cleared his throat , the whole interaction didn't go unnoticed by Harry.

By the end of the night , Edmund had found himself in Caroline's bed , Harry had a argument with his father , Amelia had gotten sick and William and Kate had gotten into their first fight.