Part 4

The time had come for the family to meet the famous Kate Middleton

The time had come for the family to meet the famous Kate Middleton. William and Kate had only been courting for two months already. Edmund felt as if it was too soon for Kate to meet his family but he was the one who encouraged his brother on said subject in the first place.

Edmund along with Harry and Amelia stood at the bottom of the staircase waiting the arrival of their brother and his girlfriend while Elizabeth and Philip were dealing with a meeting upstairs.

"I hope she likes to have tea parties" Amelia said excitedly and Edmund patted her on the head.

"Be on your best behavior boys" Camilla told them and in sync they discreetly rolled their eyes at her.It seemed like it was a common occurrence for the three brothers whenever Camilla spoke.

They could hear William laugh and stood up straight to greet them.
Kate bowed down to Harry greeting him first as she saw him walk closer to them.

She then turned to Edmund , "Your Royal Highness " she bowed and shook his hand , "Catherine Middleton.

Edmund would be lying if he said he wasn't struck by her beauty and almost forgot his own name , "Prince Edmund" he shook back "Its a pleasure Catherine".

"Where is granny?" William asked

"Upstairs" Harry answered while Kate greeted Charles , Camilla and Amelia.

William went upstairs to notify his grandparents of his arrival and Amelia was bombarding Kate with questions regarding dresses and dolls.

"Okay Amelia , Let's not scare Ms.Catherine awat" Edmund gentle shoved her aside.

"It's not a problem at all , I'd love to have a tea party with you soon" Kate told Amelia who was now over the moon.

"I am a bit nervous to meet the Queen" Kate admitted to Edmund.

"Oh don't be , she's like your average granny ...Who rules all of England and Ireland" Edmund joked.

"Helpful" Kate giggled.

Before they could continue any conversation , Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip transcended down the staircase. The introduction between the Queen and Kate went reasonable well.

"See I told you she isn't so bad" Edmund told Kate as he patted William on the back and left to handle some of his Royal duties.