Chapter 13

The examinations had come to an end and all three of them had done exceptional well . The end of the examinations meant the end of university life for Kate and William as it was their last year.

"So when is the graduation going to be" Edmund asked William.

"Probably next year June , I am so happy that I'm finally done" William sighed out of relief.

"I'll make sure to keep June as less busy as possible. How are you and Kate planning to celebrate , shall we go and drink cheap beer again" Edmund laughed as he remembered the last time he went out.

"Actually , we were thinking about going to Vegas together" William said nervously.

"Vegas? , together?" Edmund asked trying to seem  uninterested in what Will was saying.

"Yes , Vegas , together" William contuined.

"How fun , I'm sure I do not have to have the birds and the bees conversation with you" Edmund joked.

"Oh definitely not , brother". William got up to leave.

Edmund was happy that his brother was happy but he couldn't help but feel slightly jealous that Kate and William would be alone together in Vegas. He wasn't sure why he felt that way.

The next day Fredrick , Edmund's guard had dropped of his daily mail in Edmund's room. Edmund had finished have a shower , his hair dripping with water he sat on the bed for a good couple of minutes thinking about the day's responsibilities that lay ahead.

He changed into a fitted black pants and  tucked in his tight white fitted shirt into his pants. He reached for his morning tea when his eyes landed on a letter he received , he'd recognize that symbol anywhere.

 He reached for his morning tea when his eyes landed on a letter he received , he'd recognize that symbol anywhere

He rushed downstairs to find his siblings , Prince Philip and Kate sitting at the round tea table talking.

"You'd never believe this" Edmund said enthusiastically.

Kate found herself unable to concentrate on the Prince's words as his wet hair left her feeling thing. There was something about wet hair that was romantic.

"What is it?" Philip asked.

Harry , Amelia and William now also turned their attention to their older brother , clearly seeing how happy he was.

"Read it , out loud , I need to hear this with someone else's voice" Edmund fell back into the seat dramatically as he passed the note to William.

William however passed the note to his grandfather to read.

"Dear Prince Edmund Thomas Charles of Wales,

I hope this letter finds you well. I'm writing to you on behalf of Liverpool Football Club, one of the most successful and well-known football clubs in the world. We are organizing a charity match to raise money for a local children's hospital and we would be honored if you would consider playing with us.

As one of the most respected and admired leaders in the world, we believe that your participation in this event would help to bring attention to our cause and inspire others to get involved. We know that you have a busy schedule, but we hope that you will consider this invitation and join us in our efforts to make a difference in the lives of children in need.

The match will take place this Saturday, at our Anfield Staduim here in Liverpool , and will feature some of our top players. We would be thrilled to have you join us on the field and show off your skills as we know you are a fun of football. It would be an unforgettable experience for everyone involved and we believe that it would help to raise a significant amount of money for the hospital.

Please let us know if you are able to accept our invitation. We would be happy to make all necessary arrangements and ensure that you and your family are comfortable and well taken care of during your visit.

Thank you for your time and consideration. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

[Jurgen Klopp]
Liverpool Football Club".

"That is wonderful new , I didn't know you could play" Kate smiled at him.

"I'm half decent" Edmund smiled.

"Oh , he's being humble. He's brilliant at it" Prince Philip handed his grandson back the letter.

Edmund was excited for this charity match. From a young age it had been his dream to play in a world class football match and he was ready.

A/N:   This chapter is dedicated to all you football fans