Chapter 34

Royal Scandal Unveiled

Prince William's Association with Robert Diamond's Daughter Sparks Royal Scandal.

In a stunning turn of events, Prince William finds himself embroiled in a scandalous affair involving Rose Diamond, the daughter of disgraced financier Robert Diamond. The controversy unfolded during a public event held at the zoo, where the prince was seen accompanied by the young woman, raising eyebrows and capturing the attention of both the media and the public.

Prince William, known for his philanthropic endeavors and commitment to public service, has always strived to maintain a spotless public image. However, his association with Rose Diamond has raised concerns due to her father's tainted reputation. Robert Diamond, the former head of Diamond Co, faced accusations of fraud and embezzlement, resulting in the loss of billions of dollars and leaving numerous individuals financially devastated.

The connection between Prince William and Rose Diamond has ignited speculation about the prince's judgment and the potential implications of his association with individuals linked to financial wrongdoing. Critics argue that such relationships could undermine the monarchy's integrity and raise questions about the prince's character and decision-making.

Buckingham Palace has remained tight-lipped about the matter, neither confirming nor denying the nature of the relationship between Prince William and Rose Diamond. As the scandal continues to unravel, the public eagerly awaits an official statement from the royal family, hoping for clarity regarding the prince's involvement and his stance on issues surrounding financial integrity.

The royal scandal surrounding Prince William and his connection to Rose Diamond serves as a reminder that even the highest echelons of society are not immune to controversy. As the story develops, it remains to be seen how this association will impact the prince's reputation and the public's perception of the British royal family.

-TheDailyMail.

Queen Elizabeth had summound both her grandchildren , Prince Edmund and Prince William into her office.

"Have you two seen this" the Queen said a little disappointed of the contents.

Both boys took the newspaper from her hand and read it together in silence. Edmund looked up at his granny with a sad look while William was still reading.

"Whatever the article may say , she is not her father" William defended the girl.

"That does not matter William , she is already a scandal" Queen Elizabeth informed him.

"What does that mean exactly? , Am I too no longer see here".

"I'm sorry William but I believe that is for the best" The Queen added.

William looked to his brother for support  , Edmund wanted to defend his brother but he knew his grandmother had a point.

"Edmund?" William called , "I want to hear your thoughts on this?".

Edmund looked to his grandmother and then at his brother , "Brother you have to listen to our Queen. I have no say in this".

William bowed before his grandmother and rushed out the room.

"Surely we won't stop him from seeing her , William fancies her" Edmund asked the Queen when it was just the two of them.

"You read the article Edmund , the monarchy's integrity is at risk" The Queen said.

Edmund understood , he himself bowed before his grandmother and existed the room.