Part 10

"My fellow citizens,

I come before you today to address a matter of great importance. Recently, I made a mistake that I deeply regret. I punched a man who was a member of the paparazzi, and for that, I am truly sorry.

I want to be clear that my actions were not justified in any way. I let my emotions get the best of me, and I take full responsibility for what happened. As your future king, I should hold myself to a higher standard, and I failed to do that.

To the man I punched, I want to offer my sincerest apologies. I know that my behavior was unacceptable, and I hope that we can find a way to move forward.

To the nation, I also apologize. I know that my behavior does not reflect the values that we hold dear. I promise to do better in the future and to work even harder to be the leader that you deserve.

Thank you for your attention, and may we all learn from this experience and become better people as a result.

And while I expressed my regret , If anyone speaks ill on my mothers name ...Well you know what could happen"

Edmund ended of his speech and the crowd cheered for him. It seemed like people were actually on his side , like they understood he was human too.

A/N : Hey lovely people , don't forget to comment and vote.It really keeps me motivated. Thank you.