Episode 24: Joy Of Camp Or Worry The Scamp?

Setting: The Camping Site
-After 2-3 hours, the bus arrived at the destination. One by one, everyone got off and stretched themselves up.
Mr. Choi: Dear students, there are ample of small tents here. Two people must share one tent and please inform the names to me by today only. During the day time, you can visit each other's tents and return back to your respective tents during the night time. (The students cheered) Today will be a rest day! Quickly write up your pairs and go to have some rest in your tents!
Soo-ah: Ha-rin, can we both share a tent?!? (She asked excitedly)
Ha-rin: Of course! I was gonna ask you the same thing!
Soo-ah: Seo-junah, why don't you and Il-deung share a tent? (Both the boys looked at each other with one of their eyebrows raised)
-Il-deung agreed seeing Ha-rin's puppy face.
Il-deung: Fine.
-As they say, majority wins, Seo-jun also agreed. Their squad informed about their pairs and went to their tents. Soon the sun was set and the stars took over the sky. The girls slept peacefully with each others. It was the boys who didn't stop bickering.
Il-deung: You better keep your hands and legs to yourself.
Seo-jun: Same to you!
-Both of them slept facing in opposite direction. At midnight...
Ha-rin: Seo-jun, don't you miss me?
Seo-jun: Who said that?
Ha-rin: it just seems like it (with a sad pout)
Seo-jun: It isn't true! How can I not miss you! How can I now miss my sweetheart girlfriend? (with that being said, he embraced her)
Ha-rin: Seo-jun, leave me! (Shyly)
Seo-jun: No, I would never leave you. I always want to hold you in my arms!

Il-deung: Seo-jun, I said leave me!!! (With that he kicked Seo-jun who was in his deep sweet slumber)
Seo-jun: Il-deungshii, how dare you break that dream?
Il-deung: And how dare you come close to me? What are your intentions?
Seo-jun: Excuse me?!?
-The girls heard the voices as their tent was very close to theirs. They instantly approached their tent.
Soo-ah: What's wrong with you guys?
Ha-rin: Guys, it's literally past midnight! (The girls were annoyed by the boys)
Seo-jun: It's not my fault! He kicked me first!!
Il-deung: It's because your intentions didn't seem right!!
Ha-rin: Oh gosh, it's a sin to leave you guys alone!!
Soo-ah: Exactly! Ha-rin, let's switch tents or else none of us would be able to sleep tonight!
Seo-jun: Fine, I'm going to the other tent.
Il-deung: Sure, you're most welcome. Who wants to stay with you?
-Ha-rin couldn't take there fights anymore. She grabbed Seo-jun's hand and took him to her tent while Soo-ah entered Il-deung's tent.
Il-deung: Who is he? What does he think of himself? He... (He was cut off when Soo-ah covered his mouth with her hand)
Soo-ah: Enough! Sleep now! (Il-deung's anger calmed down in a second when he heard Soo-ah's sweet voice) There must be proper sleep for your energy to be revived or else how will you enjoy the camp? So, sleep now!
-Il-deung laid down then Soo-ah also slept beside him. All the same...
Seo-jun: What do you like about him so much? Why is he? Who is he? What... (this time Seo-jun was cut off when Ha-rin pecked him)
Ha-rin: Sleep now! (With that she laid down but was pulled back by Seo-jun)
Seo-jun: That's not fair!
Ha-rin: What's not fair? (She said teasing him)
Seo-jun: Nothing. Good night. (He said disappointingly)
-Seo-jun pouted and looked away. Ha-rin adored his cuteness. She turned his face towards him and kissed him on his cheek.
Ha-rin: Good night!
Seo-jun: Yah Ha-rin...
Ha-rin: What?
Seo-jun: Can I get one more? Please, one last time?
-Ha-rin brought her face close to him. Just when she was about to kiss his cheek, he turned his face and pulled her closer into a kiss. He kissed her lovingly.
Seo-jun: Good night! (They both slept while Ha-rin was in Seo-jun's embrace)

Next day
-All the students gathered at one spot under the shining sunlight.
Mr. Choi: Good Morning dear students. It's my pleasure to announce you that tomorrow we will be visiting the... K-pop Talent Festival!!! (A loud cheer was heard among the students)
Mrs. Shin: Dear students, as told before as well, I expect a proper decorum from you all. Now let's give a round of applause for our participants in this Festival! Can I have Kim Ha-rin and Kang Yu-na here with me?
-Ha-rin was curious to meet Kang Yu-na. She was hearing her name for the first time. But little did she know that this girl was none other than Han Seo-jun's obsessed lover.
Ha-rin: Hie, I'm Kim Ha-rin. (She offered a handshake when Kang Yu-na stood beside her)
Yu-na: Yeah, I already heard your name. There's no need to repeat it. (Ha-rin was hurt by such a reaction)
Mrs. Shin: So girls, have you prepared for tomorrow? Though you both are from the same school, you will be competing each other!
Ha-rin: I won't let you down Mrs. Shin!
Yu-na: We'll see about that! (They both glared at each other with a competitive look)
-It's high key that Yu-na is jealous of Kim Ha-rin. She always sees her and Seo-jun together after all.
Mrs. Shin: Well this is about tomorrow; today we will just go to a nearby site.You guys can take anything you want.
Mr. Choi: It's a walking distance so take your belongings and gather here in 10 mins!
-Everyone went back to their tents and grabbed basic necessities. While walking back Ha-rin was lost in her thoughts.
Ha-rin: Why did she need to be so rude? I was just being friendly. (She spoke to herself)
Soo-ah: Yah Kiyomi, wait for me. (She came running to her)
Ha-rin: Oh sorry Soo-ah, I left you behind.
Soo-ah: It's okay. Well do you know about Kang Yu-na?
Ha-rin: Nope but I know one thing for sure, she probably doesn't like me and is gonna take this competition very seriously.
Soo-ah: Isn't that obvious? She hates me as well. She hates every girl who is close to Seo-jun.
Ha-rin: Wait, what, why? What has she gotta do with him? (She asked suspiciously)
Soo-ah: The thing is, Yu-na is obsessed with Seo-jun. She returned back from Canada a few days back. Her parents and Seo-jun's step mother are business partners. She always has an eye on him. I am so damn confused even after seeing you new here, she kept quiet. That's not very likely of her.
-Ha-rin was boiling in anger. Her hands turned into fists. Now she was determined to win against her.
Ha-rin: Well, doesn't she talk to Seo-jun? I have never seen her before.
Soo-ah: Well she is very over confident.She thinks family relations are her strength and due to that in future, she will be able to marry him. She...
Ha-rin: IS HER MIND IN RIGHT PLACE??? (Ha-rin busted out in anger)
Soo-ah: K...Kiyomi, y...you good? (Even Soo-ah was a bit taken aback)
-Ha-rin's yelp caught Seo-jun and Il-deung's attention. They approached the girls.
Il-deung: Ha-rin, what happened? (Ha-rin realized what she just did)
-On contrast, Kang Yu-na was standing in her place when Ae-cha came to her.
Ae-cha: Woah girl, you seem quite confident today! (Yu-na smirked)
Yu-na: What about the task I gave you?
Ae-cha: It's all done.
Yu-na: Kim Ha-rin, let's see how you win this competition now. I will not only win against you, but I will also win Seo-jun's heart! (She smiled like a maniac)