Episode 1: Inelegant Encounter

Setting: Kim Ha-rin's bedroom
A beautiful start with a lovely morning! It's the first day of her new college! Kim Ha-rin wakes up like a princess but her moment is soon ruined when she checks the time! She didn't want to be late on the first day of her high school. She had to change her high school in the last year because of her mother's illness. She kept scolding and rushing herself while getting ready. She might be the girliest of the girly girls but she knew how to ride a motorcycle so she plugged on the helmet and drove as fast as lightning! As soon as she reached, she parked her vehicle and checked the time.

Setting: Yonsei High school
Ha-rin: Wait what? Did my watch stop last night? (She sighed in frustration as she literally reached one hour before). Well at least I can go to the cafeteria and grab a sandwich...

-She saw the counter empty and jogged towards it when she tripped over a chair. She was about to fall and feel the pain when a boy held her by her waist, preventing her from falling. It seemed like the time froze for both of them. They both looked in each other's eyes deeply as "love at first sight" echoed in their frozen brains. However, soon enough, reality hit both of them when they both saw their clothes dirty. Maybe the sandwich blushed and fell over them.

Seo-jun: Are your eyes given to you just for getting lost in other's eyes or can they actually see? (He made her stand and tried cleaning his blazer)
Ha-rin: I am so sorry! I will wash it up and give you today by itself!

She took his blazer off and then rushed out from the cafeteria to not get embarrassed anymore. After just a few moments, Lee Soo-ah, Seo-Jun's childhood friend, entered the cafeteria and walked towards him.

Soo-ah: Yah Seo-junah! What are you doing here? I looked for you everywhere... wait a min, where's your blazer?
Seo-jun: Nothing! Some kitty cat snatched it and ran away... (his cold answer made Soo-ah confused)

Here Kim Ha-rin was in the washroom, trying to remove the stains from the blazer. She was drying the blazer when she heard the bell. She folded the blazer carefully and rushed towards her class.

Mr. Choi: So class, we have a new student!

He looked at Ha-rin and signaled her to come in. She confidently entered to make her first impression perfect. Boys dropped their jaws at her beauty and elegance.

Ha-rin: Good Morning everyone! I am Kim Ha-rin! Hope we will have a great year together!
Mr. Choi: Okay Ha-rin, you can sit beside Han Seo-jun. (He signaled him to raise his hand)

Seo-Jun just rolled his eyes and raised his hand. As soon as Ha-rin looked at him, her eyes widened and she was overcome by an awkward anxiety. She was too embarrassed to sit with him now. She couldn't think of any excuse so she just fake smiled, nodded and sat beside him. Her torture, sitting beside Seo-jun soon ended when he exited the class right after the bell rang.

Soo-ah: Hi Ha-rin! Myself Lee Soo-ah! (She offered her a hand with the brightest smile from the seat right in front of Ha-rin)
Ha-rin: Hi Soo-ah! Nice to meet you!
Soo-ah: You are really very pretty! I don't blame the boys who literally stared at you the whole class!
Ha-rin: Aww! To be really genuine, you look super cute too! (Soo-ah blushed at her words)
Soo-ah: Let's go out! I will introduce you to my best friend! (She interlocked her arms with Ha-rin, newly found friend)

They both approached a guy facing his back to the girls in the locker hallway. 

Soo-ah: Yah Seo-junah! Meet my new friend!

Ha-rin's face stiffened as soon as she heard his name. She diverted her gaze onto the boy who slowly turned to them. Ha-rin's eyes widened yet once again. Seo-Jun stood there expressionless.

Soo-ah: Yah you both! Do you know each other?
Ha-rin: Absolutely not! (She immediately spoke up being nervously at which Seo-jun raised an eyebrow)
Soo-ah: If you don't then now is the time! C'mon shake hands now!

Seo-jun rolled his eyes as Ha-rin stood there, nervously smiling. Soo-ah being unable to be patient any longer, held both of their hands and shook them. Totally didn't see that coming...

Seo-jun: Yah Soo-ah! (He pulled his hand away, took his books from the locker and aggressively closed it. His actions made the girls flinch)
Soo-ah: Yah Kiyomi*! Don't worry; he's like that, cold, super cold, literal ice!
(*Kiyomi means cutie in Korean)
Ha-rin: It's okay. So he... is your best friend?!
Soo-ah: Yup! I know you might think he is rude now, but once you get to know him, you'll know how sweet he really is. He hardly behaves rude towards me! We are childhood friends! (They both started chatting as they started walking to the cafeteria)
Ha-rin: Hmm. What would you like to eat?
Soo-ah: What about some stir-fried pork and Japchae?
Ha-rin: No way! You like Japchae too? (Soo-ah nodded brightly)

While they were searching after setting their plates to find a seat, someone intentionally pushed Ha-rin by her shoulder! It was none other than the popular school bully, Ae-cha. Long nails, layers of makeup and the shortest skirt among all the girls was her thing.

Ae-cha: Oh I am sorry, didn't see you there! (She smirked)
Soo-ah: I saw you did it intentionally! (She rebelled)
Ha-rin: Soo-ah, let it be!
Ae-cha: Yah nerdy, I am not talking to you! (Ha-rin quietly started picking up her food from the floor while her blood was boiling but she tried to control it) You, newbie! Next time you better watch your way and walk!
Soo-ah: And next time you better not mess with us!
Ae-cha: Or what? (She shamelessly replied and pushed Soo-ah. That's it, Ha-rin's patience was tested)
Ha-rin: Enough! (She slapped her which perfectly landed on Ae-cha's ego) You spilled my food, I remained silent but how dare you touch her for no reason? (Ha-rin furiously snapped at her while Soo-ah watched her in awe)
Ae-cha: You will pay for this!
Ha-rin: I wish you'll not be the one who will end up paying because... you messed with the wrong girl! (Ha-rin said boldly looking straight into Ae-cha's eyes which made her leave the cafeteria, defeated)

Seo-jun watched this drama from afar. Had he been in love, he would have been singing "That's my girl" proudly...

Soo-ah: Whoa Ha-rin! You are such a badass! (She was amazed)
Ha-rin: Shh! don't call me that! I just can't stand when someone messes with my friends! I am usually shy! I really didn't want to hit her but she crossed the line first. Just call me Kiyomi! I love it when you call me that!
Soo-ah: Okie Kiyomi! (She obeyed cutely)
Ha-rin: That's more like it! (They both then ate from one plate and went to class together)

Soon the last bell rang and the classes were dispersed. 

Ha-rin: Oh my! I am so tired! I just hate math! (She stretched out her arms a little)
Soo-ah: Even me, I am tired too! By the way, where and with whom do you live?
Ha-rin: I live in an alley beside the Sinchon Street, alone. (The "alone" came out like a whisper)
Soo-ah: Oh I see! That's quite far! Why do you live alone though?
Ha-rin: I will tell you some other day. (She sadly smiled)
Soo-ah: Oh okay! Well it's such a coincidence; Seo-jun also lives in the same alley!
Ha-rin: What? (Her words made her smile disappear while Soo-ah just nodded. Ha-rin thought that being so unlucky, she will definitely bump into him regularly)

Just then, the girls reached near Ha-rin's ride which was praised by Soo-ah's awestruck eyes!

Soo-ah: I should have expected this after the cafeteria incident!
Ha-rin: Well, I shall get going now. Do you need a ride? Where do you live?
Soo-ah: No no, I live nearby.
Ha-rin: Okie. We'll meet tomorrow!

Setting: Sinchon Alley
She stopped her vehicle in front of a library shop as she loved writing and reading stories. The smell of books seemed nostalgic to her. They were her comfort place at times...

Ha-rin: Mr. Han, are you there? It's me, Ha-rin! I have come to return this book and issue a new one! (She heard no reply so she just kept the book at its place and went to issue a new book. She looked over the whole place even when she knew, at last she will end up in the Romance Comedy section. She sighed when she looked at the book she wanted) Why are all the books that I need always placed on higher shelves? (She whined like a baby)

She first tried jumping like a bunny but failed. A shadow figure watched her from a distance, admiring her cuteness. She noticed a small stool on which she stood up to take the book. But little did she know that it was partially broken. As soon as she grabbed the book, she exclaimed which resulted her fall. She closed her eyes ready to get the taste of her carelessness...