Episode 28: The Painful Distances

Ha-rin studied for almost 3 hours! It was 11:15. She didn't know when she fell asleep with head laid down on the table. That time someone entered the library.
Seo-jun: Why is the library open till now? (He went a little further and found Ha-rin peacefully sleeping)
-he went closer to her table and found the books open. He slowly closed them and found a key beside her. He understood the situation. He quietly sat beside her and laid his head on the table as well.
Seo-jun: Even while sleeping, she looks so lovely. Ha-rin, I cannot stand the distance that has increased between us. But I promise you, we won't have to stay apart for much long. We will soon make it out through this mess. (He said in his mind. That time Ha-rin slowly opened her eyes)
-She said nothing. She just gathered her books and was about to leave when Seo-jun held her hand.
Ha-rin: Let go. (She said emotionlessly)
-Seo-jun stood up and came in front of her. He took her hand which he was holding and placed the keys in it.
Seo-jun: Good Night. (He said coldly and left)
-Ha-rin felt as if she just met the older version of Seo-jun. The cold and rude one!
Ha-rin: It's good he is being like that. It will help me ignore him. (She said and locked the library to leave)

Setting: Yonsei High School
-The exam days passed like a breeze. But it was not a piece of cake for Ha-rin and Seo-jun. They ignored each other the entire exam time. It had been terribly hurting them. Soo-ah was always there for Seo-jun and similarly, Il-deung was always there for Ha-rin. It was finally the last day of their exams. Ha-rin was heading towards the cafeteria after the exams when she heard some gossips about her.
Girl1: Guys do you remember about Han Seo-jun and Kim Ha-rin?
Girl2: Yeah, the Lee Sung-hoon and Eun Si-woo remake!
Girl3: Well I heard they broke up!
Girl2: What?
Girl1: Well that's nice. A mean Ha-rin is definitely a gold digger. Seo-jun could have done much better than her.
Girl3: I know right?
-Ha-rin started tearing up. She started having flashback of when she heard about the day when she heard about the gossips of Sung-hoon and Si-woo. She was just tired of hearing these nonsense rumors. She broke down and fell on her knees. Her heart ached. Her breathings became irregular. That time Il-deung and Soo-ah spotted her. They rushed towards her.
Il-deung: Cupcake, what happened to you?
Ha-rin: I can't take it anymore! (She barely replied while crying)
Soo-ah: Kiyomi, please don't cry!
Il-deung: Soo-ah, take her to your home. I will reach there soon.
Soo-ah: But why don't you come along?
Il-deung: I have some important business to take care off. (He said as his voice showed anger)
-Soo-ah nodded and somehow took Ha-rin to her home whereas Il-deung called someone.
Il-deung: (OTP) Did you find out? (He asked in a serious tone)
???: Yes bro, I did. You were right about her.
Il-deung: Thanks bro!
???: Don't mention. (Well this person was just Il-deung's friend who was a hacker as well)
-Il-deung straight headed to find that one person who was the reason behind this entire nuisance.
Ae-cha: So when will you be leaving Yu-na? (She asked as they were walking down the locker hallway)
Yu-na: Tomorrow. My flight has been booked.
Il-deung: What's the hurry to run away Miss Kang Yu-na? (The girls turned behind to see him)
Yu-na: Run away?
Il-deung: I mean a criminal always runs away after committing his or her crimes. (He said as he took his threatening steps towards them)
Yu-na: What do you mean?
Il-deung: I guess you know it better! (He said while coming closer to her)
Yu-na: I...don't know what you're talking about. (She was about to leave but he blocked her way by aggressively banging his hand on the locker)
Il-deung: WHY?!? Why did you do that? I know everything so don't dare to pretend!! (his anger was on its peak)
Yu-na: Because I love Seo-jun...
Il-deung: Stop it! Don't even say that word! You don't know what love means! If you did, you would never have done such merciless act!
Ae-cha: Il-deung, calm down! We can talk about it...
Il-deung: And you...didn't I warn you before to stay away from Ha-rin? What happened huh? Forgot so easily? Want me to remind you?
Ae-cha: I...I am sorry Il-deung. I swear it won't happen again. (She said and ran from there)
Il-deung: I wish that one sorry of yours could fix everything but it cannot.
Yu-na: Well Il-deung what would you do? (She said while staring at him with no emotion, just tears in her red eyes)
Il-deung: What do you mean?
Yu-na: If someone whom you loved for years doesn't give you any attention and falls for another person, what would you do?
Il-deung: I would let them be happy with the person's love. Remember one thing Yu-na; true love is the one where you learn to be happy in your love's happiness. You can never force someone to love you. (He said and started leaving) By the way, the truth will soon be uploaded on the school website. Stay tuned for it.
-Yu-na fell on the ground and started crying. She realized her mistakes. She ran to her home as fast as she could to fly to Canada and escape her reality. She booked the flight of that day itself and closed her chapter herself.
-In Soo-ah's home, while Soo-ah went to open the door for Il-deung, Ha-rin received an email. But as soon as Soo-ah returned, she hid her phone.
Ha-rin: Where were you Il-deung?
Il-deung: Just taking care of your culprits.
Ha-rin: Who?
Il-deung: Kang Yu-na and Ae-cha.
Soo-ah: I knew it that they would be behind this. (She admitted furiously)
Il-deung: Well tomorrow their deeds will soon be posted.
Soo-ah: What deeds?
Il-deung: They were the one who uploaded the pictures, sabotaged Ha-rin's performance and also the one who pushed you in the lake.
Ha-rin: Woah, they really planned a long way.
Il-deung: Hmm, well tomorrow everyone will know about it.
Ha-rin: Don't Buttercup. Let them be. They will receive their Karma but if tomorrow you upload about them, there would be no difference between us and them. They will have to go through the same pain as mine, maybe worse. I wouldn't want anyone to go through the pain I have endured.
Soo-ah: Aww Kiyomi, you're such an angel. (She said as she hugged her)
-that time Ha-rin received a call from the hospital! Now what?!?