Episode 35: A Happy Ending... OR?

Il-deung: I am sorry Ha-rin for telling you so late but... Soo-ah and I are getting engaged. (Ha-rin looked up at Il-deung with a questionable look) We... (He could not complete when Ha-rin started laughing)
Ha-rin: C'mon guys, you didn't get a better prank than this? (Soo-ah held Ha-rin's hands)
Soo-ah: It's not a prank Ha-rin. It's the truth. (She said seriously as Ha-rin freed her hands and her expression changed immediately)
Ha-rin: What is wrong with you? Why would you marry Il-deung when you love Seo-jun? And you Seo-jun, why have you been lately acting so lovey dovey towards me huh? Don't you think how will Soo-ah feel?
Soo-ah: Seo-jun why don't you explain everything to her?
Ha-rin: What is there to explain in this...? (She said when Seo-jun held her hand turned her towards him)
Seo-jun: Ha-rin, listen to me carefully now. That Farewell day, my heart broke when I saw you and Il-deung on the rooftop. After you went to Busan, I became totally lovesick. I started seeing you everywhere and that's when I realized that I was madly in love with you Ha-rin and my heart wasn't ready to accept what my eyes saw. Worried about me, Il-deung and Soo-ah asked me about what happened and then finally, Il-deung cleared my misunderstandings. I got to know that you were actually crying because of me. I am sorry my love.
Ha-rin: B...but that d...day, you said you l...loved Soo-ah!
Seo-jun: That day... you might have not heard the whole thing!

~FLASHBACK~
Seo-jun: I...I love you Soo-ah! You are my best friend!
Soo-ah: And this best friend recently feels that you are in love Mr. Seo-jun! Tell me who is it!
Seo-jun: You know her already!
Soo-ah: Of course I do, but I want to hear it from you.
Seo-jun: I...I love Ha-rin.
~FLASHBACK ENDS~

-Ha-rin was taken aback. She could not believe she has been living with a lie this whole time. She felt it hard to breathe.
Seo-jun: Are you fine Ha-rin? (He lend her hand but she stopped him)
Ha-rin: Why didn't you guys tell me about it earlier?
Il-deung: We were afraid that you will stress yourself in your trainee period. I know how tiring and troublesome the trainee period already is. I was scared that this conclusion would impact severely on your mental health.
Ha-rin: Why am I not able to believe you Buttercup? Why do I feel like you're lying?
Soo-ah: Ha-rinie, Seo-jun and I have always been best friends and will always be. We don't see each other in any other way.
Seo-jun: Ha-rin, I have always loved you and only you. There is no one else in my heart. I have never faked my love. You are the one I wanted to find, to tell that I need you all my life, from this day on till the rest of my life.
Ha-rin: If you loved me this much, why did you let me go? Why didn't you come to meet me the day I was leaving?
Seo-jun: Do you really think I was not there? I was but I could never stop you. If that day, I would have stopped you, you would have hated me today for breaking your dream. How could I have stopped you when you were not moving away from me but towards your dream?
Ha-rin: Seo-jun, do you really love me? (She sobbed as she asked)
Seo-jun: I do Ha-rin. I love you with my whole heart and I know you do too!
Ha-rin: No, I don't. I hate you Seo-jun. I hate you! (She said as she ran away from there)
-Seo-jun fell on his knees. Ha-rin knew very well what was in her heart but their within her there was tsunami of emotions which she couldn't handle. She just wanted to escape the reality. She could not believe anything. She didn't want to get hurt anymore and so... she ran away.

Setting: The Concert Stadium
After a few days
-It was finally the day of Ha-rin having her first concert. She had been waiting for this day all along. She tried to keep her calm. She didn't want to mess this day. She heard the crowd cheer for her as her adrenaline rushed through her body. She took a final breath and stepped up on the stage as the cheers intensified. Ha-rin performed exquisitely. Her voice, her expressions, her every movement shouted pure perfection and passion. Everyone was impressed by her miraculous performance. As she advanced on to her last song she saw a figure approaching her on the stage. Due to the wrong direction of light, Ha-rin could not clearly tell who the person was. All of a sudden, all the lights went out. Then from above, there came two focus lights on Ha-rin and this approaching figure. As you all might have guessed it by now, it was no other than Seo-jun! He walked around Ha-rin as he recited his heartwarming proposal which would melt anyone's heart!
Seo-jun: Dear Ha-rin, I didn't know what was life until I met you. I didn't know what love was until I met you. My heart belongs to you Ha-rin! In you, my life becomes complete; with you my days become bright. In your arms I would love to stay, this night and for the rest of my life! (And that moment, he knelt in front of her as the crowd went Aww!) Ha-rin, will you accept me and my love for you? (He said as present a box of pendant in front of her)
-Ha-rin instantly identified the pendant as her eyes glittered with tears of happiness. She finally remembered what happened that night. She covered her mouth as she was overwhelmed by this dream proposal. The crowd cheered for them as they yelled "Say yes!"
Ha-rin: S...Seo-jun, I love you too! (She said as she knelt down and embraced him as tightly as she could) I am sorry Seo-jun...
Seo-jun: Shh, it's okay! Let's forget about that and start a new beginning? (Ha-rin nodded as Seo-jun made her wear the pendant) I love you Ha-rin.
Ha-rin: I love you too!
-and with that, they both performed Ha-rin's album's last song, "At last, I found you"!

After another year...
-Ha-rin successfully worked as a Kpop idol for one year until her group soon disbanded. She was in a girl band named "Sky Sweet". There fandom's name was "Aurora". During live streams, Ha-rin frequently saw comments about her fans asking her about Seo-jun. She used to just smile at them and move onto the others. Seo-jun became a doctor and led a very tiring life as well. Soo-ah helped her parents in business and was getting trained to become the next CEO. Last but not the least, Il-deung became a model. He shot various commercials and traveled abroad as well. Soo-ah and Il-deung did not get engaged yet. Because of their careers, the distances between them increased and both of them decided to rethink their decision.

Setting: Beach
Ha-rin thought about the swoon worthy journey all these four friends have gone through. From a true friendship to a confusing love story between them, this journey is incomplete without any one of them. She is the most thankful to her Buttercup and she always thinks that if you have someone like in your life, calling yourself "unlucky" would become a sin. They supported each other during hardships and laughed together in joy. They learnt many things together. In a relationship, there's not only love that's important. There must be faith, understanding, communication and respect. Ha-rin and Seo-jun locked hands with a smile and promised to stay together forever. Suddenly, Seo-jun paused as Ha-rin looked at him. His eyes were filled with love.
Ha-rin: What happened Seo-jun? (He covered Ha-rin's eyes and turned her towards the beach)
Seo-jun: Do you love me Ha-rin? (He whispered in her ear)
Ha-rin: I do Seo-jun. (Seo-jun opened her eyes and what she witnessed next, made her feel that she was the most special person in the world)
-There were fireworks which glittered through the lavender coloured evening sky. Ha-rin was overwhelmed as her eyes glistened with tears! Seo-jun held her hand and knelt beside her.
Seo-jun: Will you marry me Ha-rin?

~Love, Friendship and Confusion ends... However, there will be a Season 2. Yes, you read it right! It's trailer will soon be posted! Stay tuned and keep supporting!!!