Episode 2: A True Princess

Setting: The Library
Ha-rin stood on a stool to get her hand on the book that she desperately needed. As she reached out to it and caught it, she exclaimed. Due to that, the poor broken stool decided tremble. Ha-rin couldn't balance herself and fell on her back, ready to get the taste of her carelessness but the same person caught her in his arms while sitting down so that he wouldn't fall as well! She slowly opened her terrified eyes just to meet Seo-jun's mesmerizing ones. Once again, the clock forgot to tick any further.

Seo-jun: Do you have an ordinary human brain or does it work on battery and needs to be charged regularly? (His annoyance hinted a little concern)
Ha-rin: I am sorry but this time it wasn't my fault. What could I have done if the stool was broken already?
Seo-jun: Yup, definitely, works on battery. What do you do when someone helps you?
Ha-rin: Thank you... Seo-jun. (She lowered her head and thanked him)
Seo-jun: Remember to charge it 'cause you're not a real kitty cat who has four legs and will land perfectly fine every time you fall! 

His face was just inches close to hers as her breath hitched due to the sudden reduction of the distance between them. His hand was placed on her clueless head while he recited the words in his husky yet calm voice. He smirked a bit as he turned back to look for a book.

Ha-rin: Well... what are you doing here?
Seo-jun: I am playing basketball!
Ha-rin: Huh?
Seo-jun: Isn't it obvious that if I am in a library, I probably want to read a book!
Ha-rin: What kind of books you like to read?
Seo-jun: And why would I want to tell? 
Ha-rin: It wouldn't hurt you if you act a little nice. (She murmured to herself but he heard it)
Seo-jun: (Sighed) Well I like to read books from when I was young. They always helped me escape he cruel reality. Books are a better version of life, you have to read the entire thing; you can't skip a single page.
Ha-rin: What genre do you read?
Seo-jun: Sometimes horror, sometimes comedy and sometimes....
Ha-rin: Romantic?! (She cut him off. He was gonna say the same but denied)
Seo-jun: No, I wanted to say mystery. Mystery! 
Ha-rin: Oh really?! Then what were you doing in the romance book section? (She teased him)
Seo-jun: N-none of your business! (Ha-rin just giggled at his behavior which for some reason she found really cute)

They both came out of the store and were headed to their homes when Ha-rin's sweet  called "Good Night" reached Seo-jun's ears making him freeze at his place and realizing how honey dripped from her voice. However, keeping his typical cold high-school heartthrob vibe, Seo-Jun just turned and nodded as a reply. As he turned back again to head home, his lips secretly crept up into a smile.

Ha-rin: Maybe he is not so rude after all. (She just smiled and dragged her motorcycle to her house. She freshened up and took out the blazer from her bag, held it in front of her and stared it) Why do you have to be so rude to me? I thought we could be friends! (She said blushing and tightly hugged the blazer) Wait, what am I doing? What is happening to me? No, this is wrong, I just met him today. (She reflected on herself in a second, folded the blazer perfectly and kept it in a carry bag to return it to him tomorrow. She soon drifted into her dreamland.)

Next Morning
Setting: Yonsei High school
Ha-rin entered on her motorcycle while all the students were amazed looking at her. Comments like "Whoa! She is so cool!", "Bro she is hot!", and many more were heard along the way. Ha-rin took of her helmet and shook her head a little to set her hair while Soo-ah came running towards her and embraced her as soon she got off the vehicle.
Ha-rin: Missed you too! 
Soo-ah: Let's go to the class together! 

They both reached the class when Soo-ah went out of the class to bring one book from her locker. Till the mean time, Ha-rin looked beside her to check if the cold ice has arrived yet. He hadn't and so, Ha-rin took a sticky note and stuck it over his desk. After sometime, Seo-jun and Mr. Choi, both entered the class. As Seo-jun sat on his chair, Ha-rin just stared him with a smile but turned away as soon as she noticed Seo-jun was about to look at her

Mr. Choi: Students, tomorrow I will be assorting you in pairs for the weekly assignment. And also Kim Ha-rin, come to the staff room after this class! (Ha-rin nodded as a sign of agreement)