Episode 21: JUST FRIENDS???

Setting: Ha-rin's home
-Ha-rin was sitting on her sofa, spending time on IG after coming from school. She was unknowingly smiling because of what happened today at school.
Seo-jun: Ha-rin, will you give us a chance?
Ha-rin: Yes!
Seo-jun: Well just to confirm, did you really say that you like me? (At this, Ha-rin quickly pecked him)
Ha-rin: This is my answer to your question!

-This was the scene that was replaying in her mind! She was dating her crush now!
Ha-rin: Omo, I miss him already! Tomorrow is a holiday, which means I will directly meet him the camping day. Aish, it's so long! Where can I meet him earlier? (She thought for a moment) Wait, I have to go to café tomorrow! What if I ask him to pick me? No, I guess I am moving way too fast!!
-while she was talking to herself, she received a message. She checked who it was. She read the message.
Ha-rin: "Can I pick you up tomorrow? We can go to the café together!" (A pink tint covered her cheeks as she read the message) We already share telepathy? Omo, Seo-junah!! I truly love you! (She started jumping on the sofa. A moment after, the bell rang)
Ha-rin: Who could it be? (She got down from the sofa and went to open the door) Buttercup!
Il-deung: Yup, it's me. (Before he could say anything further, Ha-rin hugged him)
Ha-rin: I am so happy to see you! Come inside! (Il-deung froze for a moment while everything slowed. Nevertheless, it didn't take much time for him to back to the reality)
Il-deung: How can I when you are holding on to me so tight?
-Ha-rin was super happy. Il-deung was happy to see this but he also wanted to know the reason behind it. They both entered her house.
Ha-rin: Well how did you drop by? And what is all this? (She said when she looked at the bags he was holding)
Il-deung: It's not much. Some snacks I bought for the trip. Well I came here to help you pack up. I know that you are terrible at packing.
Ha-rin: Yah, has it become your duty to ruin my mood? Why are you always... (She couldn't complete what she was saying when Il-deung plopped a lollipop inside her mouth)
Il-deung: Now happy? Let's get to packing now!
Ha-rin: But Il-deung, why are we packing today? We can pack tomorrow as well.
Il-deung: Tomorrow? Did you really forget what day it is tomorrow? (Ha-rin thought for a moment. She gasped when she remembered what day it was tomorrow)
Ha-rin: Omo, how can I forget? Its mom's birthday!!!
Il-deung: Exactly! (He said as he started heading towards her bedroom. Ha-rin followed him)
Ha-rin: Yah Buttercup, we really have known each other for long! You literally know everything about me. You also remember every single detail that is related to my life that even I tend to forget. Sometimes I feel, rather than a friend, you are personal assistant of mine.
Il-deung: Yah, I know your memory isn't that good but always remember one thing, that I will never turn my back on you no matter what. I will always be your Buttercup and you'll always be my Cupcake! Got it? (He said as he patted her on her head. Ha-rin fondly smiled at him)
Ha-rin: Well I didn't really get much time to prepare her gift! (She sadly pouted with the lollipop in her mouth)
Il-deung: Don't worry! Today we both will be going to the mall and do shopping and have some fun.
Ha-rin: Really?!? Buttercup, you are the best!! (She said as she jumped upon him out of elation)
-Il-deung wasn't expecting that and as a result fell back on the bed with Ha-rin over him. Il-deung stared at her with wide eyes while she giggled at his reaction.
Ha-rin: What? Am I really that pretty? (she asked while acting cute)
Il-deung: Well now that I am seeing you so up close, you actually look pretty!
Ha-rin: Omo, are you saying this?
Il-deung: Yup, I don't know but I can't seem to lie today. (With that being said he turned Ha-rin down on bed and was now on top of her. This time Ha-rin was staring him with her lips sealed) sleep now. I will leave once I finish your packing. (He caressed her head and got off but Ha-rin held his hand)
Ha-rin: Are you dumb? What is the need for you to leave now? Stay here only. It's late and tomorrow we have to go together anyways.
Il-deung: Are you sure?
Ha-rin: Mm hmm.
-and thus, Ha-rin set up a mattress on the floor.
Ha-rin: Buttercup, you sleep on the bed after you are done okay.
Il-deung: Miss Cupcake, please... (Ha-rin knew he would not agree for her to sleep down on the mattress so she quickly tucked herself up and pretended to sleep) Aish, this girl!
-Il-deung, in no time, packed all her stuff and left one bag empty which would be filled by the shopping Ha-rin will be doing tomorrow. He knew his Cupcake better than anyone else. He stared at her sleeping face for a while then gently picked her up in his arms and softly placed her on the bed. He was tired so he soon felt asleep on the mattress below.
Next Day (at the mall)
-at the shopping mall, Ha-rin roamed in and out every shop that existed in the mall. Il-deung, like a bodyguard, followed her everywhere she went. Finally they both came by a gift shop. A small perfume gift pack with different flavors of perfumes caught Ha-rin's eyes.
Ha-rin: Look Buttercup! These are so pretty! Mom will love this! (Ha-rin's mom was actually a perfumer who was obsessed with different kinds of fragrances)
Il-deung: Even I think the same. Let's get it? (Ha-rin nodded brightly)
-while they both went to the paying counter, they met someone unexpected.
Ha-rin: Seo-jun?
Seo-jun: Ha-rin?
-They both looked at each other and then at Il-deung who seemed a bit suspicious of them.
Il-deung: Seo-jun, what brings you here? (He noticed him buying a pendant) Is there someone special in your life to whom you are going to gift that pendant?
Seo-jun: Yes, someone very special! (He looked at Ha-rin and said which made her smile) Well what are you both doing here?
Ha-rin: Actually it's my Mom's birthday today. So we were here to buy her a gift.
Seo-jun: Oh, can I join you guys?
Ha-rin: Sure, why not! After all I won't be able to come to the café today so you must join us. Right Buttercup? (She looked at Il-deung with her puppy eyes)
Il-deung: Of course. I say why don't we get some drinks for ourselves after paying for these gifts?Ha-rin: Mm hmm! Good idea! (She said being all cheerful)
-after the payments, the trio headed towards Starbucks. When it was there turn, Il-deung, without even looking at the menu started ordering.
Il-deung: We'll have one Decaf Latte and one Valencia Orange Cocoa Cappuccino.
-Ha-rin was mesmerized seeing how well her best friend knows her while Seo-jun felt a little bit left out here.
Seo-jun: Are they really "just friends"? (He whispered to himself)