Episode 34: Who Does Il-deung Love?

-So-hee was feeding Ha-rin the last bit.
So-hee: By the dear, do you still love my Seo-jun? (Ha-rin looked up at her in a slight shock)
Ha-rin: M...mom actually I have to go somewhere.
So-hee: Oh well Seo-jun is waiting for you downstairs.
Ha-rin: Seo-jun...is waiting for me? But why?
So-hee: I guess he wants to take you somewhere so freshen up and come down quickly. (With that she patted on Ha-rin's head and went taking the tray with her)
Ha-rin: Where does he want to take me? (That time some blurred memories of last night started playing in her mind but she couldn't figure out what exactly happened so she just got up and started folding the blanket) What really happened last night and why can't I remember anything?
-Ha-rin was holding the blanket in front of her face As soon as she folded it; there was Seo-jun standing right in front of her. She was not expecting him there. As a result she moved a little back but slipped due to the blanket and fell on the bed. Seo-jun who was trying to save her also fell on top of her. Their faces separated by the blanket. Slowly Ha-rin pulled down just to meet Seo-jun's glistening eyes. But that was not the only glistening thing that caught her eyes. Seo-jun's pendant which was tucked under his shirt also showed up. They were once again lost in each other. However...
So-hee: Seo-junah I was saying... (She came in the room and witnessed Seo-jun and Ha-rin on the bed)
-Ha-rin and Seo-jun heard So-hee's voice as Ha-rin pushed Seo-jun.
Ha-rin: Mom it is not like what you think it is! (So-hee couldn't hide her smile)
So-hee: I guess I entered the room at the wrong time.
Ha-rin: Mom it's really not like that. Seo-jun tell her know.
Seo-jun: What should I say?
Ha-rin: Nothing leave it. I am going. Bye mom. (She said and hurriedly left the room)
So-hee: Yah Seo-junah, you made her upset again. Now go, make her happy.
Seo-jun: Don't worry mom, she will be smiling in a few minutes from now on.
-Ha-rin was rushing down the stairs and was about to leave the house when Seo-jun held her hand from behind.
Ha-rin: Seo-jun, please leave me.
Seo-jun: Come with me, I want to take you somewhere. (With that he started walking with her hand in his)
-as they both sat in the car...
Seo-jun: Do you know how to wear a seatbelt or shall I help you? Well I don't wanna break my seatbelt too. I am not as kind as Il-deung. (Ha-rin gasped in annoyance)
Ha-rin: Of course I know how to wear a seatbelt! (She said as she turned to the side to find the seatbelt but soon she felt Seo-jun's presence near her)
-as she turned to look back, her forehead made a contact with his forehead. As Ha-rin was stunned by this sudden reduction of distance, she felt Seo-jun's hand going up to get the seatbelt. As Seo-jun was focused on fixing the seatbelt, seeing him so up close, Ha-rin felt like she fell in love with him once again. Then again she came back to reality as the same blurred memories of last night flashed in her mind.
Seo-jun: Shall we go now? (He said as he settled back on his place. Ha-rin hummed in response)

Ha-rin: By any chance, were you with me last night? (She asked Seo-jun while looking out of the window)
Seo-jun: Why are you asking about that?
Ha-rin: Well it just seems I can't remember what happened last night. Like who took me to your home and when did I get drunk? I don't remember anything after Soo-ah sang at the Noraebang.
-as Ha-rin spoke, a smirk appeared on Seo-jun's face.
Seo-jun: Don't worry about that.
Ha-rin: By the way where are we going? (That time Ha-rin's phone rang) Wait that's my phone!
Seo-jun: Here, you forgot to take it. (He said as he passed on the phone to her) Put it on speaker.
-Ha-rin glared at him as she picked up the call.
Ha-rin: (OTP) Hello?
Il-deung: Where are you Cupcake, what taking so long?
Seo-jun: Il-deung, we are just here.
-Ha-rin looked out of the window and realized where they were. Her eyes glittered as the realization hit her. She looked at Seo-jun who was already smiling.
Il-deung: Okay then, come soon. I'll hang up now. (And so he does)
Ha-rin: Did you guys plan this for me?
Seo-jun: Why? You don't like it?
Ha-rin: I love it! (So the thing is, the place they were in was the Seoul City Hospital)
-due to urgent leaving, Ha-rin could not even bid a final goodbye to her mom and this was one of those things which she regretted the most.
-Seo-jun and Ha-rin went to meet her mom as they found Il-deung and Soo-ah already there. As soon as Ha-rin entered the room, she hugged Il-deung. After that she pulled her mom into a warm embrace.
Ha-rin: I missed you mom!
So-hyun: Liar. Why didn't you tell me before leaving? (As So-hyun spoke, Ha-rin remembered something)
Seo-jun: Ha-rin, I love you!
Ha-rin: Liar.
-Ha-rin tried to keep her thoughts aside for some time.
Ha-rin: I am so sorry Mom I couldn't meet you.
So-hyun: It's okay my Princess. You know your friends took so luxurious care of me. They dropped by every week. I felt like a queen!
Ha-rin: Really mom?
So-hyun: Why will I lie my child? I have already known Il-deung for long so it was obvious he won't leave me alone. But these two, Soo-ah and Seo-jun, I felt like these are my children only. Right son? (She said as looked at Seo-jun. He sweetly nodded)
Ha-rin: Son?
So-hyun: Yes what's wrong in that? I have heard you call his mother as "Mom" as well. So what's wrong with me calling him as "Son"?
Seo-jun: There's nothing wrong Mom! (Ha-rin was astonished seeing what all had happened in this one year)
Ha-rin: Well Mom, I'll soon be having my first concert this week. You will pray for me right?
So-hyun: Of course I will my princess.
-as these talks went on, after some time all four friends bid goodbye to Ha-rin's mom. They came out of the hospital building and rode to Yonsei High School to gather back their memories.

Setting: Yonsei High School
-it was Sunday and Il-deung already took the permission of the principal to visit the high school.
Ha-rin: Thank you so much guys for what you all have been doing for me! I will never be able to forget you all and the things you all have done for me!
Il-deung: How could have we not done it?
Soo-ah: Of course. We all our friends and we will always be together. (That time they put their hands in front and realized that all of them were still wearing their friendship rings) I knew it you guys wouldn't take them off.
Seo-jun: How could we? It's a sign of our memorable friendship!
Soo-ah: By the way as we all are here, I want to share something with you Ha-rin. It's something that only you are unaware about!
Ha-rin: What is it?
Il-deung: I am sorry Ha-rin for telling you so late but... Soo-ah and I are getting engaged.