Episode 13: Task accomplished!

Setting: Blossom Park
-Ha-rin, being a punctual pie, reached at the sight first. She was wandering in the park taking pictures and deciding places where they could film. While she was walking around a tree, she felt something on her shoulder. She froze on her spot and was terrified. She was fearfully about to look at what was it but before that she heard a voice from behind.
Il-deung: Cupcake, don't look!
Ha-rin: Buttercup? What is it?
Il-deung: It's a big spider!!
(He said dramatically) Don't move or else it will climb up to your face!
Ha-rin: (she let out a high pitch scream which she couldn't hold after what Il-deung stated) Buttercup please remove it! What if it's poisonous? What if it will sting me? Help me know!
Il-deung: (He was secretly controlling his laugh looking at Ha-rin's shivering state) Okay I will try, just don't move okay! (Ha-rin hummed in response)
-Il-deung enacted as if he is picking up the spider from Ha-rin's shoulder. She closed her eyes tight clenched her fists being afraid.
Il-deung: Done! Here's your spider. (Ha-rin opened her eyes just to find Il-deung holding a branch in front of her. He couldn't control his laugh more)
Ha-rin: You pathetic jerk! How could you! You scared me to death! (She cursed him while chasing him while Il-deung couldn't stop laughing at her)
-Well, Seo-jun, who heard Ha-rin's scream, was going to her when he saw her chasing Il-deung. He thought of stopping Ha-rin as she would drain all her energy. While chasing, Ha-rin was about to trip and fall but fortunately Seo-jun was already near to her. He reached out for her hand and pulled her close to him. Time stopped for them while Il-deung looked at them breathing heavily. He was looking at them with annoyance while the other two were looking each other. They all came back to their senses when Soo-ah, who arrived there shortly exclaimed.
Soo-ah: Perfect! (She exclaimed as she captured a shot of them)
-Seo-Jun and Ha-rin looked at Soo-ah, then back at each other. They stood up properly being embarrassed
Ha-rin: Well I see everyone's here! So let's start our work! You (Il-deung) and Seo-jun, show me what outfits you've brought! Soo-ah, you come with me. I need your help in deciding the looks and filters.
-everyone nodded and worked on their assigned tasks. While Ha-rin was deciding on the makeup color palette, Soo-ah flipped through the filter options they would use in the video.
Soo-ah: How about this Ha-rin? (She asked showing her an aesthetic ivory filter)
Ha-rin: Hmm, I like it. Well according to this, even I am thinking to use an orange-pink color theme. It will represent a mid winter and fall season.
-when they were talking and completing their makeup, the boys came towards them. They were in winter-autumn looks. Il-deung was on the casual side while Seo-jun was on the formal side. They looked like stunning models. The girls looked at them being amazed, they smiled at each other. But they noticed that both the boys were holding something in their hands.
Il-deung: How do we look?
Soo-ah: Hmm, pretty similar to clowns! (She said and chuckled. She walked up to Il-deung) Just joking. You guys look very charismatic. (The boys went shy on her words) Well what are you holding?
Il-deung: It's a muffler. I don't know how to wear it. (He said scratching the back of his head)
Soo-ah: Give it to me. I'll help. (She said and took the muffler from him. She started adjusting his muffler while he just watched her. Ha-rin too approached them.) Yah Kiyomi, while I am helping him, can you help Seo-jun with his tie? I know he doesn't know how to wear it. (Seo-jun and Ha-rin looked at each other then on the ground. Seo-jun lifted his hand to give the tie to Ha-rin)
-Ha-rin hesitantly took the tie and started to fix it. She tried her best not to make an eye contact while Seo-jun was internally smirking. He walked even closer to her to reduce the gap between them. Ha-rin was not able to look at his eyes where Seo-jun was enjoying.
Ha-rin: D...done. (She said while backing off from him)
Seo-jun: (in mind) why so quick?
Ha-rin: Let's do your makeup now. (The boys followed her to do their makeup) so who's coming first?
Il-deung: Of course me cupcake! (He teasingly looked at Seo-jun who just glared at him)
-Il-deung sat on the chair when Ha-rin started doing his makeup. While she was doing the makeup, an idea popped in Il-deung's mind to tease Ha-rin like always. He slightly slid his hand onto her waist and pulled her closer.
Ha-rin: Yah what is it?
Il-deung: Your back will start paining if you kept doing like that. (He said innocently making her sigh)
-she soon finished his makeup and Seo-jun sat on the chair next. Ha-rin was nervous while doing his makeup but she somehow managed to control her emotions. The whole time Seo-jun kept admiring her but she didn't even make an eye contact. Now only the lips were left. Ha-rin started applying the tint. Seo-jun was little stunned. He looked at her, then at her lips and then in her eyes. Ha-rin slightly looks into his eyes only to find him staring at her. She dropped the brush due to his intense stare.
Ha-rin: I'm s...sorry. Well your makeup is done. (She said and backed off)
-Soon they started to film the video. Ha-rin, Seo-jun and Il-deung were the cast of the video and Soo-ah filmed them. She was good at photography. Till evening their filming was done. In the evening, they recorded and edited the final video. The next day they were announced as winners and all the students were impressed by their work. 

Next Day
Setting: Soo-ah's House
-They all decided to celebrate their victory with some drinks and snacks. Soo-ah's parents were not home that week. Soo-ah, being the person she is, was on cloud nine. She was so happy that she accidentally drank the wrong drink. She was sitting beside Seo-jun when she passed out on his shoulder. (BG music ends) Everyone panicked.
Il-deung: Don't worry guys; she just drank the wrong drink.
Seo-jun: Ha-rin help me take her to her room.
Ha-rin: Yeah sure. (She came towards them. They made Soo-ah stand and held her either hand behind their shoulders. They glanced at each other time to time. They easily dragged her into her room while Il-deung followed them. After placing her on bed, Ha-rin sat down and slightly held her stomach. She felt that she's way too full. Seo-jun noticed her.
Seo-jun: Ha-rin, you okay?
Ha-rin: I guess I am way too full.
Il-deung: Well, as I stay the nearest, I will stay here till she wakes up. She probably might need someone after she wakes up. You guys should head home as it's already late.
Seo-jun: Hmm. Well Ha-rin, I'll walk you to your home. Maybe a walk might help you.
Il-deung: He's right. (He came towards Seo-jun and slightly whispered, "Take care of her")
-Seo-jun and Ha-rin started to head to their homes.

Setting: Anonymous road
-their walk was silent. Ha-rin was feeling pleasant as the cool breeze touched her whereas Seo-jun was still a bit sad to witness Ha-rin always ignoring him. While they were walking, a car approached them in great speed. Seo-jun quickly held Ha-rin's hand as she was on the danger side. He pulled and spins her around securing her in his arms. Ha-rin was shocked. He held her for a moment. Ha-rin was about pull off when Seo-jun again hugged her pulling her closer by the back of her neck leaving no space between them. It seemed like he didn't want to let go of her........