𝐥𝐱𝐢𝐯.

Y/N OPENED HER DOOR TO SEE, the same man now wide awake calmly sitting on her bed with a smile that was quickly formed on his face once he saw the other teen step foot towards him. She wasn't expecting him to be awake, especially since she didn't know if he'd heard Zeros voice, but she just shut the door and strided over to the man to tell him the news if he didn't know.

She smiled back at him to make him feel a little more comfortable, but she knew he wouldn't be smiling after she told him that Zero was still out for her. "Hi, Yujin.. what are you doing awake...?"

"Nothing, really..." He shrugged, his head cranking up with each step she took towards him, "I just.. woke up, I guess..."

"You're so cute when you first wake up." She giggled out, watching his cheeks turn a little red while he sent her an eye roll and acted like he wasn't obsessed with the compliments she usually gave him.

Placing both of her soft hands to the sides of Yujins soft cheeks that heated up against her skin, she tilted her head to the side as she began to crouch to the side of him. "Awww, come on, Yujin.. you know you love me."

"Okay, fine... I like it.." he sighed out, some of his breath softly hitting against the woman's hands, causing her to shiver a little at the feeling.

The girl raised an eyebrow with a smug smirk growing across her soft lips, "I knew you liked it. You don't have to tell me that."

After a few more minutes of just staring into eachothers eyes while soft giggles came from the dark haired teen and even more smirks grew over the females lips, she finally pulled her hands away from his cheeks and turned herself around.

"What are you doing?" The male wondered as he watched the H/C haired female get up from the bed before she started to walk over to the TV in front of the both of them.

Crouching down while she looked over her shoulder to the man that only blushed even harder, she pushed her hand out and grabbed the remote with a grin, "I'm putting on a movie, duh."

"Oh, yeah, right.." he cleared his throat as he tried to make all of his thoughts turn back to whatever movie they were going to watch together.

She stood straight up and she slightly tightened her grip on the remote before she then whirled herself back around to the teen, "What did you think I was doing...?"

The seductive tone in the woman's voice really set Yujin over the edge, but he had to calm himself down before blood rushed towards a place he didn't want it to rush to. "Nothing.... I thought you were going to get me snack, but... Looks like I was wrong..."

"Hmmm, why couldn't you just get it yourself? You wanted me to get it because I'm a woman?" She joked as she began striding over to him once again, watching the panic form in his face.

His eyebrows raised and his lips parted at the woman's words, "No, no! I only thought that because it's your house!!"

"I'm just messing with you, Yujin." She laughed at the way he began explaining what he meant.

The embarrassed man stuffed his face in his hands with murmurs that were muffled by his hands while the woman just popped herself down beside the man.

She crawled behind the dark haired man and pushed her body down so that he was sitting in between her legs. "Shhhh, let's choose what we want to watch.."

Relaxing in the woman that slowly snakes both of her arms around his waist while she pressed her chin down against his shoulder, she gave him a light kiss on the side of his neck, making him tremble.

While the H/C haired female began to go through some movies and shows that showed on her screen, she was unaware of the man that was crawling through a window below her.

Pretty short guys sorry