𝐱𝐥𝐢.

ZERO WALKED INTO CLASS, with a sick feeling in his stomach as he tried not to look at the brunette woman that stared right at him. He stopped his walking before turning around to sit at a seat that wouldn't be that close to the other female that still had her light eyes on him.

He sat himself down on an empty seat that was way farther away from her, but he could still feel her stare and it scared him.

Jane just relaxed in her seat as she still watched the blondes every move. She couldn't believe that Zero would actually try to do something like this to her even though she was completely in the wrong.

When more students flooded the classroom, Zero slumped over in his chair, unfamiliar with the feeling of people actually being all around him. It made him so uncomfortable but he was going to have to bare it.

"Dude, you're in my seat." A voice said, resulting in the blondes face snapping up to where the deep voice came from.

There was a brunette man with dark grey eyes, a chiseled jawline, and some facial hair standing above him with a look of disturbance.

Zero just stared up at the brunette that began to grow impatient even though he wasn't even standing for that long. "Hello? Are you listening?"

Leaning his body back in his seat, Zero trembled at the hostility that came from the other male before he looked back only to see Jane glancing at the empty chair beside her.

He clenched his jaw before he aggressively yanked his backpack from the chair and began to set to another seat. He told himself that he'd get through it and that he would try to have a civil conversation with the female even though he had doubt that she'd be able to keep up.

Once the blonde male was finally standing above the empty chair, he sighed and gently sat himself down with a low scoff that was heard by the brunette.

"Zero. Did you get my texts?" She hissed, acting like everything was normal between the two of them.

Zero looked over at the girl from the corner of his light eyes, "Yes... What.. what did you mean by that last one... Y-You said that you were gonna... Ruin my life..."

Jane wasn't expecting Zero to be so straightforward with her but there they were, so she had nothing else but to explain all of the messages she'd sent him.

The female cleared her throat and scooted herself closer to the blonde, "Zero. I am going to make sure that I get my justice.."

"What the fuck...?!" He whispered yelled back to the woman in actual disbelief with what she was saying. "A-Are you fucked up in the head or something..!?!"

Jane leaned herself back with wide eyes at the mini outburst that the male beside her was having.

"Jane... I- I know you don't wanna hear it, but...." He sucked in his breath with red cheeks due to the anger within him. "You tried to rape me...!!"

Scoffing at Zeros words while he turned his head to stare at her, she nodded her head no, not wanting to own up for her own sick actions, "No, I wasn't. I-"

"Then what were you going to do to me? Huh? Can you answer that for me Jane??" He allowed his tone to get harsher as he clenched his jaw, waiting for her to say absolutely anything about the situation they were in.

Jane then looked around at some of the people that looked their way, and she had nothing else to do, but that didn't mean she wouldn't continue trying to defend herself. "I.. I wasn't even gonna do.. a-anything, I was just-"

The blonde teen watched as Jane stopped her words to deeply gulp and think of the right stuff to say.

When nothing came from the green eyed girl, the blonde scoffed once more before he rolled his eyes that were getting teary, "You don't even know what to say. Thats how we both know you're in the wrong, Jane. You're a fucking rapist Jane-"