𝐯𝐢𝐢.

THE BLONDE BOY RUSHED, through the hallways, eager to reach the classroom his brunette friend was in. Although he didn't want to let her know that she was right, he knew he just had to.

The boy didn't know how she'd take it, but that wasn't really what he was worried about. He was worried about what he was going to do next. Zero liked that Y/N was gentle with him, and he wanted that more than the beatings.

Once the blonde finally got to his classroom, his eyes lit up once he saw that Jane was sitting at her desk, on her phone.

Zero scrambled over to the desk next to her and plopped himself down before turning to the brunette with a grin, "Jane!"

"Uh-" she flinched, turning to stare at the blonde, "Why are you-"

She stopped talking and gasped, "You're actually smiling! Did.. did something happen?!"

The boy playfully rolled his eyes at her words. It really was rare to see a smile on his lips, and the both of them knew that. Jane didn't care if she offended the male though. She was just glad he seemed happy.

"Okay, uh..." Zero scratched the back of his neck with a long sigh, "You were right..."

The brunette tilted her head and shot him a skeptical look, "Right about what...?"

"Y-Y/N..." He mumbled, his eyes turning downwards.

Jane was still confused for a minute, but then her eyes went wide in realization. "Oh my god! She likes you?!"

"Mhm..." He nodded, a downward smirk playing at the ends of his lips.

Jane grimaced and hummed, "That's.. good, I guess? I don't know, there's a lot of things you can do to get her to stop picking on you now that you know!"

Zero was out of it. Like he was in his own little world. "Y-Yeah... I just.. feel.. weird.. hah- I don't know.... It's strange."

Jane inspected the male beside her. He was being weird and anyone could see that. His body language was off, like there was a small spark to him.

His voice was much more softer when talking about his bully. It didn't feel like he hated her in that moment.

Also, Zero was smiling so that also gave his true emotions away. That also made Jane even more curious as to why he was in a good mood, she expected him to be in distraught.

"Did something happen between you two Zero?" She questioned, propping her cheek up against the back of her hand.

Zero finally snapped his head up to the green eyed woman, "What?"

"Did.. something happen between you and Y/N?" She repeated, her face remaining the same as before.

The blonde was thinking of whether he should be honest or not.

He replayed the kiss he had with Y/N on the back of his mind before shaking his head to take away the thoughts and looking back at Jane. "Yeah.."

Her dark eyebrows leaped upwards and she piped up some, "Well, what happened? Don't keep away the juicy details!"

Fidgeting with his slender fingers, Zero shrugged with a chuckle. "She- she kind of.. she kind of kissed me.. hah..."

That's why he was smiling and being giggly so much. Y/N stole his first kiss, and he was happy about that.

"You and Y/N... K-Kissed?!"

"Uh-huh.. weird, right..?"

"Yeah, that's.. really weird.." it was a short wave of silence, "Did.. did you like it?"

Zero's half lidded eyes shot open, "What?! Why would you think that! No..! I didn't like it- it was weird!"

"Woah, woah," Jane giggled, secretly glad that Zero didn't like the kiss, "Chill out Zero. I was just wondering."

"Sorry." Zero blurted out.

Now it was Jane's turn to give Zero a soft smile, so she did just that.

The girl playfully punched the pale boy in his arm, earning a grunt mixed with a giggle out of him.

"That was your first kiss, huh?"

The male turned red in his cheeks, "So you just assume that was my first kiss..? That's pretty mean Jane.."

She ruffled his hair and pushed him away before they both laughed with one another.