𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢.

ZERO AND Y/N WAS PARKED, right In front of Zero's house, not even bothering to leave the car. Zero was confused as to why Y/N had just turned her car off, and Y/N was confused as to why it looked like the males house was completely empty even though he was just about to go inside of it.

The girl peaked her head above the blondes and searched around for any movement through the empty home, "Where are your parents Zero?"

"They're..." He sighed and looked down at his hands, hoping that the woman didn't actually want to come in. "They're not home..."

"Why? Where could they be?" Y/N mumbled, offending the blonde before he realized who exactly she was talking about.

Zero leaned his head against the glass and absentmindedly dragged his index finger up and down his knee, "I don't know. They're always going out..."

"Oh... So.. where is your little sister? The house looks empty as fuck.."

The man didn't know exactly why the female was just bombarding him with so many questions so he felt quite uncomfortable, but it wasn't because she was alone with her, it was because of what she was just saying.

"My little sister is at a friend's..." He gulped before turning his head back up to her face, "Why are you asking me all of these questions Y/N??"

"Because..." She giggled, raising up her hand to push it against the blondes chest, "I wanna see inside your house, duh."

"I- I don't know, Y/N... My.. my father is about to come home any time soon and.. he'll be pissed if he sees you in the house..."

Y/N jokingly pouted at the blue eyed male while she trailed her hand down from his chest to his thigh. "You're such a party pooper, Zero... But it's fine, I get it."

"I'm so sorry!! I-" the man already looked like he was on the verge of actual tears, "I promise you that I'll figure out the perfect day for you to come... It's.. it's just that it's about to be dark..."

Eyes narrowing and filling with genuine guilt, Y/N perked up in her seat with a frown before she reached her hand back up to the male, this time letting it rest against his warm cheek. "Baby, I was just joking around with you...."

"I know.. it's.. the questions that really overwhelmed me, that's all...." He leaned into her touch and sent her puppy dog eyes as usual, "I'm sorry for being a party pooper... But.. I promise you..!!"

The girl looked across each one of Zero's features while she slowly wrapped her fingers around his Jaw before she began to pull his face closer to hers.

Fluttering his shining blue eyes shut, Zero pushed his face closer to hers and waited for the feeling of Y/Ns lips anywhere on his face.

Not too long after waiting, the blonde then felt Y/Ns warm lips being pressed up against his nose until she pulled herself away from the man with a tight lipped smile.

Already feeling his cheeks turning into a dark shade of pink, Zero turned his face back to the woman's car window with a quiet squeal that he hoped she didn't hear.

He sat there for a while, gathering all of his feelings and emotions, trying to think of ways he could express them to the girl before he then looked over his shoulder at the female.

"I love you!!!" The blonde blurted out, his cheeks going puffy as he aggressively pushed open the car door and slammed it shut before he started speed walking to his house.

Once Zero was actually in front of his door, he cursed to himself for not waiting for the woman to say it back. "Damn it.. you fucking idiot..!!"

He pushed open his door with a groan and stopped in his tracks at the sight of his little sister standing in front of him with a stoic facial expression that were paired with bags underneath her blue eyes. She looked miserable.

"Zelia!! What are you doing here?! I.. I thought you were at Mais house!!" The man immediately ran straight for his little sister that didn't say a word.

He pushed both of his hands up to each of the girls skinny arms and gently began to rub them up and down. "Zelia... What are you doing here...? W-Why are you being so silent...?"

She exhaled from her nose, her chest puffing up as she did so, "Who is this girl?"

"Oh..." He stopped rubbing his hands up and down against the blonde girls pale arms as a small smile crept against his mouth, "Y/N...? She..."

"Why did she hit me...?" That caused the male to pause and stare down at his sister in shock.

Slowly crouching down as his little sisters eyes followed his, Zero tilted his head with eyes that began to squint. "What did you say....?"

Out of nowhere a new voice was heard from beside the blonde that was already looking to his right. "She's not talking about Y/N."

There stood Jane with crossed arms and the angriest look Zero had ever seen on her face.

But that wasn't what he was worried about, he was furious that the woman had gotten into his home, but he was already seeing flashes of red at the realization that Jane had hurt his little sister.